Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SameOldAspin

Rumours On Signings

Anyone heard of any new rumours or say of any realistic signings that would be good for us???oh and don't Be the unfunny one who says Messi Or Ronaldo or some stupid signing

Pointless thread to be honest, everyone will claim to be in the know but won't say anything just to annoy people like you (they probably won't have a clue). Let's face it no one ever mentioned MacDonald, Walker or Whitehouse so that proves no one knows anything. The only obvious ones are Osborne and James but it's a case of them choosing which club is best for them, hopefully us. 

James? And it's not pointless it's good to know what people think and which realistic singings we could make!

Kingsley James, been linked with us and Grimsby in the media. Fair enough, don't get annoyed when people say they know who's signing but won't tell you though.

If only somebody had thought to create a thread about this sooner

http://www.theshaymen.net/ipb/index.php?/topic/13541-worth-a-look/

Probably my biggest bug bear with this forum. We have about 6 threads for each game, about 50 signings threads this summer and about 1000 Jamie Vardy threads.

Mods: Any chance we can just have a pinned "transfer rumours" and "confirmed signings" please?

Probably my biggest bug bear with this forum. We have about 6 threads for each game, about 50 signings threads this summer and about 1000 Jamie Vardy threads.

Mods: Any chance we can just have a pinned "transfer rumours" and "confirmed signings" please?

To be fair Vardy is worthy of at least 1000 threads!  (unlike Rumours, which includes the Fleetwood Mac album also)

Suggested Jan one of my original one to watch along with Bogle who if you believe the hype could also be on his way there.......Maguire gone there I think because of Wilson.

Suggested Jan one of my original one to watch along with Bogle who if you believe the hype could also be on his way there.......Maguire gone there I think because of Wilson.

Yep he's that good...he's gone to Conference North :D

I've seen him about 5 times and he looked like a cut above.

Aspin obviously doesn't rate him

Aspin obviously doesn't rate him

Rates him but isn't fully convinced and we need experience alongside Hutch rather than another rookie

Pretty much the same with Bogle, something missing from his game that you can't quite put your finger on

Me Mcnulty knows the game inside out and his positioning and organisation is class

Me Mcnulty knows the game inside out and his positioning and organisation is class

He´s that over weight Ash his positioning looks that good as he is covering half the pitch

Who do you think the CB is that Aspin is in talks with?

Don't know but hope he's big, mobile, experienced and got a good footballing brain ( so not asking too much ) could write a list of nearly men that I hope it isn't :D