Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ewalsh

Squad So Far

Hattersley, Bishop, Burrow and Peniket, even without Maguire and Jackson. If Tuton does well again then he might get a contract as well. Looking a abit top heavy striker wise and not enough midfielders IMO.

Still a chance with Osborne yet, he didn't feature for Hednesford the other day and isn't included on their retained list.

The guy stood with bolton had a tracksuit top with number 15 on. Definitely wasn't k.Roberts

We had two triallists goalies co-incidently bothed called Glennon..

Don´t know but No 15 is K. Roberts number. :unsure:  :unsure:

does anybody have any pictures of this elusive character so that we could all analyse?!

sounds bizarre people are so certain it wasn't Roberts but yet he was wearing Roberts number?

In the first half Bolton was stood behind the goal we were defending with a

smallish player i didn't recognise,it COULD have been maguire it wasn't Kevin Roberts.

was it a ball boy :D

was it a ball boy :D

David Brown surfaced on Saturday.The worst player to pull on a town shirt

as pointed out to him by an enebreated 30 stone town fan dressed as captain

chaos at Chorley.Not a high point of his career !!!

Kev Robbo may have looked different to normal so maybe wasn't recognised and so it may have been him that was spotted with Bolton. He was on the bench sporting his buzz cut.

post-679-0-09391500-1436805535_thumb.jpg

David Brown surfaced on Saturday.The worst player to pull on a town shirt

as pointed out to him by an enebreated 30 stone town fan dressed as captain

chaos at Chorley.Not a high point of his career !!!

his employment as lone striker at home to a towering colwyn bay defence,  to my drop-jawed bewilderment, was the moment i realised the train was coming off the track that season................

Kev Robbo may have looked different to normal so maybe wasn't recognised and so it may have been him that was spotted with Bolton. He was on the bench sporting his buzz cut.

Player profile OS 15

Have they added any of the new players? Last time i looked it was just the remained of last season's squad.

The guy stood with bolton had a tracksuit top with number 15 on. Definitely wasn't k.Roberts

I was told last night it 100% was,i was stood 2 yards from him and didn't

recognise him .Maguire was NOT at Tadcaster at all.

Interesting to see who features in tonight's game.

Aspin said all the trialists will get another chance. He said before the Tadcaster game a new trialist would join the current ones tonight. Hopefully we might see Bolton, K Robbo and Maguire too if we are lucky. One player i wouldn't count on seeing tonight is Glennon as Porter and Atkinson are both playing again according to Aspin.

David Brown surfaced on Saturday.The worst player to pull on a town shirtas pointed out to him by an enebreated 30 stone town fan dressed as captainchaos at Chorley.Not a high point of his career !!!

That would have been awesome to witness, perhaps in widescreen!