National League Transfers

ewalsh

You are clueless about football. Read the reviews about him.Paul Marshall better?

Read the reviews? I see loads of people raving about him... So good he's stayed in the Conference and stayed part time.

Add to that 3 reds in a season and it's a complete waste of a wage when he's in the stands so often.

What relevance does Paul Marshall have? He's not with us next season.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we ever seen Ashy1966  and SameOldAspin in the same room at the same time?  Such turd magnets can't be two people, the drivel is just too similar.  Apologies if this has been mentioned before, its too obvious to go unspotted.

Have we ever seen Ashy1966 and SameOldAspin in the same room at the same time? Such turd magnets can't be two people, the drivel is just too similar. Apologies if this has been mentioned before, its too obvious to go unspotted.

Expect a formal warning for outing them as turd magnets if you haven't had one already.

Have we ever seen Ashy1966 and SameOldAspin in the same room at the same time? Such turd magnets can't be two people, the drivel is just too similar. Apologies if this has been mentioned before, its too obvious to go unspotted.

I don't know many people on here and Ashy isn't one of them

Expect a formal warning for outing them as turd magnets if you haven't had one already.

To be fair it could be a bit self defeating on my part. I could be classed as one of the turds who has been drawn into their web of non-stop negative, tedious tripe.

What a bunch of jokers you are.Resorting to name calling because I praise a footballer.Absolute priceless..

Bloody hell stop moaning it's people's opinions!

Is that not a contradiction? I am saying I don't agree with your opinion or your twin brother Ashy1966.  That's my opinion, hope you can follow that logic, its not too complicated.

I'm really not sure what you expect, you are looking for a reaction with every key stroke.  Every team will have its dissatisfied contingent, when they have a point that's fine, when they simply have a personal agenda that repeats and repeats itself then the whole exercise becomes clown-like and of course hence the utter tripe. 

What a bunch of jokers you are.Resorting to name calling because I praise a footballer.Absolute priceless..

Praising a player we don't have and will never have, whilst knocking a player who we did have.   Priceless, thats what I call support, keep it going Aspin/Ashy whatever you call yourself.

Marshall is not good enough for this league & never will be.Too slow & not fit enough. As for Poku didn't know he was London based.If I did I wouldn't have sounded him out as a potential target.Still a damn good player& highly rated.As for being a turd magnet.Maybe you can meet me for a drink& explain it to me..

Marshall is not good enough for this league & never will be.Too slow & not fit enough. As for Poku didn't know he was London based.If I did I wouldn't have sounded him out as a potential target.Still a damn good player& highly rated.As for being a turd magnet.Maybe you can meet me for a drink& explain it to me..

I think he'd do ok for teams like Altrincham or Southport.

Gray,s goals speak for themselves. Sharps ex football league with bags of experience.so no muppet.

Paul Marshall is ex football league. There is a reason both are no longer there.

I think he'd do ok for teams like Altrincham or Southport.

And the 2013-14 Halifax and early 14-15 Halifax.

Archived