National League Transfers

ewalsh

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a toss up between Jackson and Harban for the worst player we have had since reformation.

Hard to call who was worse. Wouldnt be much in it but I think Harban just (and only just) wins that one.

Guiseley sign Tom Craddock from Portsmouth, injured a lot last couple of years but prior to that prolific at Conference and League Two level, think they could do well this season

Just proves we will have one of the lower budgets this season.

Guiseley sign Tom Craddock from Portsmouth, injured a lot last couple of years but prior to that prolific at Conference and League Two level, think they could do well this season

He looked very poor yesterday, did he have lead in his boots ? Get him off Aspin (Bower) !!! His goals and games ratios aren't all that exciting tbh

Hatfield played at right back

Think Guiseley might do better than folk think this season, Mr Bower i feel will do a good job and they may be the surprise package like we were when gaining promotion through the playoffs.

Think Guiseley might do better than folk think this season, Mr Bower i feel will do a good job and they may be the surprise package like we were when gaining promotion through the playoffs.

Their main aim will be to get 50 points asap just as ours will be, i expect them to avoid relegation possibly get a mid table spot but to be a 'suprise' they will need to go beyond that which i just cant see. 

Dont think they'll be much between us and them come the end of the season both of us should be a comfortable mid table come the end of April.

Their main aim will be to get 50 points asap just as ours will be, i expect them to avoid relegation possibly get a mid table spot but to be a 'suprise' they will need to go beyond that which i just cant see. 

Dont think they'll be much between us and them come the end of the season both of us should be a comfortable mid table come the end of April.

Hoping for a little better than that for us, possibly realistic forb Guiseley but with the money being chucked about by others who knows. You would expect Tranmere to have bought a flying start but this is football therefore :huh:  :wacko:  :blink:

Hoping for a little better than that for us, possibly realistic forb Guiseley but with the money being chucked about by others who knows. You would expect Tranmere to have bought a flying start but this is football therefore :huh:  :wacko:  :blink:

Correct, not only are we behind the 'bigger' full time teams which is to be expected were also behind the increasing number of smaller bankrolled teams so it really is getting more difficult to see us progressing anytime soon.

Archived