Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Lanzarote

Worth A Look

Ricky Miller (26)

CF went from Boston to Luton last season does not seem to have made it. Loaned to Dover scored 5 in 10 appearances.

Louis Moult (23)

Forward would be my number one target cannot believe he is not being retained by Wrexham

Sam  Finley (22)

MF loaned to Wrexham Jan/ Feb turned in good performances but change of management etc returned to TNS.

Joe McGuire (24)

CB. Ilkeston very highly rated think we tried to sign him in Jan.

Danny Gordon (22)

RWB another very highly rated player from Ilkeston.

Omar Bogle (22)

Forward top scorer conf north, suggested him last season , Solihul Moors. Height could be a problem.

Adrian Cieslewicz (24)

Forward. Surprised he went to TNS last season, would have liked him then,  needs his attitude knocking into shape only made 15 app. For them last season, very tricky very fast

Aaron Chapman (25)

Keeper (Chesterfield) expected to break into 1st team this season but hasn´t worth keeping an eye on the situation. Loaned to Chester played against us needs regular football.

Daniel Lloyd-Weston (23)

Keeper (Free) Had to include him still think he is worth a look.

Lois Maynard...................need to keep him.

C´mon WB something for you to tear to pieces

Ricky Miller (26)

CF went from Boston to Luton last season does not seem to have made it. Loaned to Dover scored 5 in 10 appearances.

Louis Moult (23)

Forward would be my number one target cannot believe he is not being retained by Wrexham

Sam  Finley (22)

MF loaned to Wrexham Jan/ Feb turned in good performances but change of management etc returned to TNS.

Joe McGuire (24)

Danny Gordon (22)

Omar Bogle (22)

Forward top scorer conf north, suggested him last season , Solihul Moors. Height could be a problem.

Adrian Cieslewicz (24)

Forward. Surprised he went to TNS last season, would have liked him then,  needs his attitude knocking into shape only made 15 app. For them last season, very tricky very fast

Aaron Chapman (25)

Keeper (Chesterfield) expected to break into 1st team this season but hasn´t worth keeping an eye on the situation. Loaned to Chester played against us needs regular football.

Daniel Lloyd-Weston (23)

According to the wrexham website he is contracted for next season, in all honesty can't see us getting any of these players.

Moult - think he would be a decent signing, can clearly score goals

Bogle - played brilliant for England C and was just what we were missing. Think everyone thought after that game we should sign him.

Cieslewicz - a player I like, good winger and would be a good addition

Chapman - big keeper, but inexperienced. Judging on the game against us (only game I've seen him play) he would be useful with balls into the box.

Lloyd-Weston - can't even get in southports team, look at the last bloke we signed out of favour there ...

According to the wrexham website he is contracted for next season, in all honesty can't see us getting any of these players.

All full time barring bogle who I'd imagine would want decent wages as league teams are after him too

Ricky Miller (26)

Louis Moult (23)

Sam  Finley (22)

Joe McGuire (24)

Danny Gordon (22)

Omar Bogle (22)

Adrian Cieslewicz (24)

Aaron Chapman (25)

Daniel Lloyd-Weston (23)

just a few off the top of ya' head there Steve? :D

Moult sounds to be a trouble maker in the dressing room.

We have been linked with Miller before , location could be a problem.

Boglle would want full time I guess.

Moult sounds to be a trouble maker in the dressing room.

We have been linked with Miller before , location could be a problem.

Boglle would want full time I guess.

seem to remember him being a bit of a turd against us on the pitch.... sure NA could get him in to shape if true!

Heard at the weekend Mr. V might be a year late on his definite signing, but I'm not 100% sure.

See shaymanjoe, even you have forgotten how to sign his name.....................

Ricky Miller seems to be still part of Luton's plans, he has escaped being on the announced released/transfer list despite being suspended by the club after being arrested for an assault along with Shaun Whalley.

Ricky Miller seems to be still part of Luton's plans, he has escaped being on the announced released/transfer list despite being suspended by the club after being arrested for an assault along with Shaun Whalley.

Sounds like a great signing. Although I suspect playing for Boston, Luton then Dover means he's located south of Boston, meaning travelling will be the biggest stumbling block with him.

Ched is still needing a club, could be the man to score the goals we lacked last season.

Heard at the weekend Mr. V might be a year late on his definite signing, but I'm not 100% sure.

He'll be staying at AFC Menston now that they are promoted

Think that Maguire has signed for Nuneaton

Sounds like a great signing. Although I suspect playing for Boston, Luton then Dover means he's located south of Boston, meaning travelling will be the biggest stumbling block with him.

Ched is still needing a club, could be the man to score the goals we lacked last season.

No chance of that under Mr B'S tenure.

Since Steve likes players he has never heard of I suspect he may be quite happy with two or three players this summer.

I no doubt expect a few to come on trial early doors too. Some will make it, some won't.

Contracts can be terminated / paid off................................................. watch this space!!

Contracts can be terminated / paid off................................................. watch this space!!

are you talking about Hattersley?  ;)

So you're suggesting if we all clubbed together your long-term agreement to post on this mesageboard could be brought to an early conclusion? :D

Bogle will be the situation Aspin was talking about, he's probably going to get more wages from a team at the top of con north or move to football league.

IF McGuire has gone to Nuncheaton that's a deffo one that got away imo-class act when i've seen him.

So you're suggesting if we call clubbed together your long-term agreement to post on this mesageboard could be brought to an early conclusion? :D

I want to know who upped his character limit in readiness for his return. I can't handle his responses containing more than ' :) ' or 'I agree'.

I want to know who upped his character limit in readiness for his return. I can't handle his responses containing more than ' :) ' or 'I agree'.

he paid the mods in Tesco clubcard points....... :)

So you're suggesting if we call clubbed together your long-term agreement to post on this mesageboard could be brought to an early conclusion? :D

if we all clubbed together - we could pay off Hattersley! :)