Butlins - the hardcore

Play off final participation dependent. How many are doing the Sunday session and stay over? Last years silent disco n strip volleyball just added to the experience.

Not forgetting the go karting, and the most expensive cans of lager ever........and "my mate dressed as a bush" ;):lol:

Not forgetting the go karting, and the most expensive cans of lager ever........and "my mate dressed as a bush" ;):lol:

Sunday session's at Butlins are awesome...defo staying again for it...seeing Sam Barnes at 8am with a can of strongbow and a hot chocolate still makes me chuckle and that lass at go karting crashing into the barrier

Erm excuse me, I did not steel that outfit... And yes this year's could be as bad

If i recall you decided to start putting on her fancy dress from the sat night, so they decided to help you. Funniest part was when you tried on her bra and it didn't fit so you had to wear the fatter one's :lol:

If i recall you decided to start putting on her fancy dress from the sat night, so they decided to help you. Funniest part was when you tried on her bra and it didn't fit so you had to wear the fatter one's :lol:

You had no problem taking it off for me though! :shock: :o :? :oops: :oops: