Gateshead Game

max'n'paddy

Notice Gateshead are missing a load of players with injury including their first choice keeper and Phil Turnbull and John Oster who are the two players who make them tick. We really have to take the initiative from the off and collect the 3 points.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On our pitch I dont think it really matters who plays.

Its not going to be a great passing display from either side.

Glad Gateshead are without players that could have played on NYD. Serves them right

On our pitch I dont think it really matters who plays.

Its not going to be a great passing display from either side.

Glad Gateshead are without players that could have played on NYD. Serves them right

The pitch is no longer an excuse given recent away results

Notice Gateshead are missing a load of players with injury including their first choice keeper and Phil Turnbull and John Oster who are the two players who make them tick. We really have to take the initiative from the off and collect the 3 points.

And if we dont hopefully you wont slate Aspin?

The OP is sharpening the cutlery once again.

Give over lad, by hook or by crook we are still in with a shout of the play offs, Gateshead are missing a cart load of players including their 2 main playmakers, this game has to be a win if we are to take advantage of other teams failure to nail that 5th spot

Hope Josh Gillies doesn't come back to haunt us.

There's a surprise exactly the same team bar one (enforced) because of injury, are we just going to play this team to death till we hit form again, that's 4 games in a row we've sent the same players out there, I'm expecting Launchball, in the same formation with the same players and tactics, with probably exactly the same result as the last 5 games. why he refuses to change it is beyond me, more than enough talent on that bench who never get a look in. 

everyone get ready to look up for 90 minutes

There's a surprise exactly the same team bar one (enforced) because of injury, are we just going to play this team to death till we hit form again, that's 4 games in a row we've sent the same players out there, I'm expecting Launchball, in the same formation with the same players and tactics, with probably exactly the same result as the last 5 games. why he refuses to change it is beyond me, more than enough talent on that bench who never get a look in.

everyone get ready to look up for 90 minutes

Nice positive post before weve even kicked a ball!

Archived