Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bish

Pitch Update

We don't play on it again till the 7th, rugby till the 8th March, if its not waterlogged then we should play on it, it'll suit us more than them, as i'm sure there expensively assembled full time squad wont like playing on a pitch like that 

We don't play on it again till the 7th, rugby till the 8th March, if its not waterlogged then we should play on it, it'll suit us more than them, as i'm sure there expensively assembled full time squad wont like playing on a pitch like that

We are at home Tuesday to Eastleigh are we not?

We are at home Tuesday to Eastleigh are we not?

Yes but i was more thinking there is a little time after the game Tuesday to sort the pitch out, that is what i meant, i did know we had a game Tuesday

Yes but i was more thinking there is a little time after the game Tuesday to sort the pitch out, that is what i meant, i did know we had a game Tuesday

Well done xxx

If this was a Town match it would have been called off an hour ago

What a load of rubbish. Why would the game have been called off? The pitch was playable and not waterlogged. No game in the history of football ever has been postponed because 'it might get wet'. Games get abandonned when they bedome unplayable not because they will eventually.

Pitch is a write off, this was after the game

Here

Seeing that really makes my blood boil.. Ffs its not on! What a bloody muddy mess and who suffers not them! Us... Get the buggers out..

Looks like a night in watching aguerro v messi Tuesday because they do not give a toss that is a gut wrenching sight state of that pitch. Unplayable for rest of the season now. #sickened

What a load of rubbish. Why would the game have been called off? The pitch was playable and not waterlogged. No game in the history of football ever has been postponed because 'it might get wet'. Games get abandonned when they bedome unplayable not because they will eventually.

Uh! It was unplayable at 1.30 therefor would have been called off. Not Rocket science.

Uh! It was unplayable at 1.30 therefor would have been called off. Not Rocket science.

So the pitch went from playable (it must have been as we played on it) to bein unplayable and waterlogged after just over an hour of rain?

The only hope is that the grass growing season is near, then the roots start to go to work and get stronger to feed the growth in the leaf. Nature does recover on its own and with the ground staff's help.

I doubt that Tuesday can be played though.

So who pays the overheads if we have to find an alternative pitch to play on?

Hahahaha....line by Greg...let's see who takes the bait and bites

Town should never have been allowed to play on that pitch and leave it in the state it was in before kickoff today. Luckily its all in a days work for Oz to repair the minimal damage that the rugby did to the pitch today.

#deluded