Dartford Game Updates

Luke

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will bow to your better judgement on this.Back in 99 the rugby played Wigan a sky game on a waterlogged

pitch at the Shay and it was fecked up completely.Even from the stands it was a complete quagmire.It wasn't

even slighly waterlogged for the pointless friendly as you would have seen spray on touchdowns.

Free loading, piss taking , lying squatter rugby scum are a liability

Doesn't look too bad, but I imagine that those channels made during the vertidraining are uneven and therefore a ) the turf will soon rip up, b ) will not be good for the ball following a true course, c ) will be dangerous for players running on (ankle injuries, knee injuries, calf, thigh and hamstring injuries)

Those seams are going to need rolling by the looks of it, that can't be done while it's frosted or waterlogged

Doesn't look too bad, but I imagine that those channels made during the vertidraining are uneven and therefore a ) the turf will soon rip up, b ) will not be good for the ball following a true course, c ) will be dangerous for players running on (ankle injuries, knee injuries, calf, thigh and hamstring injuries)

Those seams are going to need rolling by the looks of it, that can't be done while it's frosted or waterlogged

Allan Titchmarsh has spoken.......... :D  :D

Football rugby then the weather...the council and rugby and football should pay whatever is needed to solve the problem once and for all

I think the football club would be up for paying their third of the cost, not sure about the other 2  ;)

Archived