Dartford Game Updates

Luke

A pretty random one, but as this game looks as though it will not be played before the 1/4 final date what do people think about looking at moving the Dartford game to the 3g surface at Woodley/Stockport sports? I know it isnt great but it gets the game played.

Take it anywhere for me and as Ash said it's pointless cancelling Aldershot on saturday.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aldershot will be moved if the FA Trophy game is not played during this week. It will take priority.

As you'd expect. But then we'll probably get the situation where the pitch is still unplayable and the trophy game gets called off and we end up not playing at all...

A pretty random one, but as this game looks as though it will not be played before the 1/4 final date what do people think about looking at moving the Dartford game to the 3g surface at Woodley/Stockport sports? I know it isnt great but it gets the game played.

My only problem with going to a neutral ground is that we were absolutely dire when we played at Spotland - can we vote for a ground that we play well on :huh:

If its us and Gateshead in the next round then Id like to see our club really put pressure on Gateshead to agree to the game being concluded on the day.

After the NYD game it would be nice for them to agree and go someway to repay a bit of good will.

If its us anc Gateshead in the next round then Id like to see our club really put pressure on Gateshead to agree to the game being concluded on the day.

After the NYD game it would be nice for them to agree and go someway to repay a bit of good will.

They refused against Grimsby in the last round so can't imagine them agreeing against us.

Although it shouldn't be up to the clubs. It should have been a rule from the start! Just like the League Cup is

Archived