Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luke

Dartford Game Updates

Most Dartford players had to get a day ( or at least an afternoon) off work last Tuesday and have had to do so again this week. There must be some doubt about whether they could do so again on Wednesday.

Set to be played Tuesday or Wednesday now! Why not just say Thurs or Fri or Sat and have done with it?

Because if we play it Saturday Aldershot will be off (it would have been anyway if we had of won)

But then the knock on effect of playing it Saturday is if we win then the Gateshead league game would be off so we could play the next round. i'd rather we tried to play it every night before the weekend to try and avoid that. do you not think the fixture pile up is big enough as it is?

Because if we play it Saturday Aldershot will be off (it would have been anyway if we had of won)

But then the knock on effect of playing it Saturday is if we win then the Gateshead league game would be off so we could play the next round. i'd rather we tried to play it every night before the weekend to try and avoid that. do you not think the fixture pile up is big enough as it is?

You misunderstand me, I was questioning two points a) only having Wednesday as a fall back date when we want to make sure this game is played this week B) likewise Wednesday is only 24 hours on from Tuesday and I understand a heatwave is not forecast

Should Wednesday be off are we playing Thursday or Saturday?

Would be good to know if I need to sort Thursday off work as soon as possible.

Club have said tonight that should Wednesday be off then its a posibility the game could be played Thursday, but its not certain.

Personally I hope if its off Wednesday we wait until Saturday.

Game will be off tonight as well, pitch is more frozen than yesterday, front of south stand still all frozen and now a patch in front of the skircoat frozen.

Club have said tonight that should Wednesday be off then its a posibility the game could be played Thursday, but its not certain.

Personally I hope if its off Wednesday we wait until Saturday.

Glad Mr B is reading my posts or maybe Moody reads them to him while waxing his back

I can't see it being on on Saturday either.

Gateshead won't be on either.

I know this should now take priority but i hope common sense prevails and we play Aldershot on Saturday as that has more chance of being on.

Once it warms up there it could then be Tuesday/Saturday

Game will be off tonight as well, pitch is more frozen than yesterday, front of south stand still all frozen and now a patch in front of the skircoat frozen.

Already confirmed game off tonight.

A pretty random one, but as this game looks as though it will not be played before the 1/4 final date what do people think about looking at moving the Dartford game to the 3g surface at Woodley/Stockport sports? I know it isnt great but it gets the game played.