Dartford Game Updates

Luke

My score prediction posted about 7 times, had to edit it #embarrassing logging off and hope it's better later :(

My score prediction posted about 7 times, had to edit it #embarrassing logging off and hope it's better later :(

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another example to too little too late , by a BOD who have little if any regard for the fans who have to fund these things. Maybe when they decided to arrange this fixture at Droylsden they publicised at the time reduced transport then they may have had some more fans going. Everything they do is reactionary and its getting a bit pathetic now. Some day soon they might just start listening to what the supporters want.

Another example to too little too late , by a BOD who have little if any regard for the fans who have to fund these things. Maybe when they decided to arrange this fixture at Droylsden they publicised at the time reduced transport then they may have had some more fans going. Everything they do is reactionary and its getting a bit pathetic now. Some day soon they might just start listening to what the supporters want.

I think the BOD have done pretty well on this one, I presume they couldn't have publicised it too far in advance as they had to get the Shay pitch at least a chance of being ok. The pressure on this one was greater as the next round of the Trophy is today, it's not like a league fixture that we can rearrange for March/April

League results going our way too so far:

Alfreton Town (0) 0-1 (1) Southport 

Altrincham (0) 0-0 (0) Aldershot Town

Barnet 1-0 Woking

Bristol Rovers 2-0 Lincoln City

Eastleigh (1) 1-1 (1) AFC Telford United

Forest Green Rovers (1) 1-1 (1) Grimsby Town   

Macclesfield Town (1) 1-1 (1) Welling United

Archived