Dartford

warleyshaymen

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stan wants the lad from Southport in, any chance to blame Glennon he will. Good job it's Aspin in charge.

rubbish I want someone in to push Glennon I have been one of his biggest supporters over the last 2 seasons infact claiming last season was prob one of his best of his career but unlike a lot on here do not think he is blameless

Sounds harsh does the red! Typical!

Oh and 4-5-1 is as negative or positive as you like to see it. 4-5-1 can be a very effective formation going forward. Trust me I've played in it. With 10 men it's hard though!

1-1 Don't understand why our most consistent performer in Kev Roberts, not getting a start. Also feel a tad sorry for Bodes. Class striker, just we choose to play a way that doesn't suit him.

If I was critical about an Aspin failing over the years it is his repeated strange set ups at the front, I know sometimes you need to set up unconventionally due to a specific opposition threat. But he seems to repeatedly have forays into anti-logic with forwards position ally , anyhow I hope this inspires a 5-1 victory with Boden getting all remaining goals and with 3 assists as well!

Archived