Dartford

warleyshaymen

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ground isn't far off the tunnel so there is often a little bit of congestion around there. Just something to consider. It might not be too bad with it being late on, but its something to take into account. Depends what time your train goes from Dartford I suppose.

I went for the replay a couple of years back. There is a regular city hopper bus which leaves just outside the station and takes you direct to to the ground. Leaves every 10 mins or so....same after the game. Train then direct to waterloo east then if you're tight for time get a black cab to KGX...cost you about 15 .

The ground isn't far off the tunnel so there is often a little bit of congestion around there. Just something to consider. It might not be too bad with it being late on, but its something to take into account. Depends what time your train goes from Dartford I suppose.

toll booths have been done away with so shouldn't cause as much congestion. However you now have to pay to toll online. Word of warning though, if saturday is a draw Dartford will be off.

Word of warning though, if saturday is a draw Dartford will be off.

Good spot. Either way we have a game on Tuesday then, assuming weather doesn't stop it.

Personally I would have preferred if the teams could have agreed to have played until there was a winner on Saturday, as an idea of a reply at Alfreton isn't the most mouth watering prospect, although I would go.

A cracking chance to get into the next round of the cup though, so I really hope we are taking it seriously. Dartfords form hasn't been too cracking either, so I'd be targeting another win there. Two from two please Shaymen!

That buggers my plans up, thank you for posting that though!

Not all buses won't be running - it is a reduced service though. Take a look on TFL's website where I think they have more info - worth saying though that they never know exactly what service they'll run when there's a strike on.

sure there is a mental institution in Rochdale where this person could be sectioned for his own safety.

edit. sorry wrong thread should be on the idiots from Rochdale

glad you've clarified that, for a minute i thought you were talking about me.

Archived