Chris (Wiggy) Wigglesworth

The Executioner

Stewart (Bobbins) Heaton

Dice Man

Paul (Syko) Sykes

Sweet Monitor

Martin (Fatty) Probets

1. In all circumstances the Judges decision is final

2. The Executioner to ensure all forfiets adhered to and all fines paid promptly to the Fines Master

3. Entertainment Committee to decide when and where the following occur/apply.

a) Court Session

B) International drinking rules

c) meeting time and places

d) various other things (to be revealed later)

4. Sweet Monitor to provide a wide variety of sweets for all tourists at all times, should any of the entertainment committee feel the quantity or quality of the selection is not up to standard the Sweet Monitor may be tried at the next available court session

5. The Dice Man will be responsible for all dice forfeits (to be revealed at a later date)

A full list of rules will be issued to all tourists, along with further rules and regulations at 2.30pm on Friday 11th May 2012 at The Stags Head Inn, Main Rd, Burwell, Louth, Lincolnshire LN11 8PR. (Anyone not in attendance will be dealt with accordingly)

Thank you

why no role for Bish? surely his maturity and experience lends itself to a key role at this event ;)

As a butlins Veteran my omission was somewhat surprising but as an outspoken fan the omission was nothing that wasnt expected...however I owe my subs still for this year so ill save them the necessary reply ;):D

As a butlins Veteran my omission was somewhat surprising but as an outspoken fan the omission was nothing that wasnt expected...however I owe my subs still for this year so ill save them the necessary reply ;):D

In Bish's defence ;) i believe it to be outrageous that no position has been given to him. He is a Butlins veteran which i believe should stand him in good stead. I leave it to you, the jury, to decide.