January Signings

Steve Lanzarote

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bags and bags more to work with Hattersley than Dyer. Aspin can beat Hattersley into being a belter.

Dear dear me

Hattersley excellent signing.

He is a good signing yes, but it does scream of a more direct style, however we now have the players around hi to be able to do that 

I actually thought with Mulldoon & Boden and Hatfield just behind we may be a little bit more unpredictable, but it seems with Hatteraley coming in the direct style may return

With a home pitch that will resemble a swamp it might be our best option at times.

It's good to have different options regardless.

Yes not liked there something he said from what I remember..............but they didn´t like Dyer either

Was it that he wanted to stay at us? I remember them saying how he was a different player after his loan because he didn't want to go back

My lasting memory of Hattersley is the Alty home game where we played absolutely horrendous football. Hopefully we won't see a return of that and he'll provide more space for Boden/Peniket with his physical presence.

Wasn't this supposed to be his last game but he missed through illness?

Do we reckon we will make anymore signings? Personally, i only feel we will sign a centre back now on the basis that Roberts is leaving.

Wasn't this supposed to be his last game but he missed through illness?

Do we reckon we will make anymore signings? Personally, i only feel we will sign a centre back now on the basis that Roberts is leaving.

Kidderminster, Peniket came in last minute and scored

Crooks and Sinnott's contracts have been terminated at dog botherers, but not sure whether they'd be good enough for this level. Accrington fans not too impressed by Crooks, not sure about Sinnott.

I thought Crooks was a good player. Always in room, made good runs in to box. Would like to see him back. Never seen Sinnott.

Archived