January Signings

Steve Lanzarote

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a matter of time before we manage to get one of these transfer targets. Could easily be another Vardy. Just think if we'd snared Che Adams a bit earlier even if we had him for half a season would have made a real impact. Scouts/manager/club obviously looking in the right places, law of averages says we'll get lucky on one and could prove to be gem.

Just a matter of time before we manage to get one of these transfer targets. Could easily be another Vardy. Just think if we'd snared Che Adams a bit earlier even if we had him for half a season would have made a real impact. Scouts/manager/club obviously looking in the right places, law of averages says we'll get lucky on one and could prove to be gem.

which is exactly how we should sign our players not has beens from FL

Here's some transfer speculation for us - on Twitter a few days ago there was a rumour that Grimsby, Kidderminster and ourselves were interested in getting a certain player in on loan from Rochdale. It seems Jack Muldoon's mother? has followed our official Twitter account so make of this what you will...  :shh:

Here's some transfer speculation for us - on Twitter a few days ago there was a rumour that Grimsby, Kidderminster and ourselves were interested in getting a certain player in on loan from Rochdale. It seems Jack Muldoon's mother? has followed our official Twitter account so make of this what you will...  :shh:

Love rumours and evidence like this.

It's how the press knew Di Maria was going to Utd, his wife followed them on Instagram

Here's some transfer speculation for us - on Twitter a few days ago there was a rumour that Grimsby, Kidderminster and ourselves were interested in getting a certain player in on loan from Rochdale. It seems Jack Muldoon's mother? has followed our official Twitter account so make of this what you will... :shh:

Another one that has played for Stocksbridge Park Steel.

It's how the press knew Di Maria was going to Utd, his wife followed them on Instagram

Me too, it's good when the person with the info/evidence shares it and names the player instead of stringing people along aswell.

Hes not wrong

Jack Muldoon from what I can glean is a stocky lad capable of putting himself about, looked good enough at Worksop for Rochdale to take a punt, it has not worked out for the lad but that does not mean it wont with us. The step up five divisions looked a bit too much so he is with us to kick start his career lets hope he hits the ground running and becomes our new Vardy. Looks as though he will be released at the end of the season so he has everything to play for like Hatfield so in my eyes is better that a straight forward loan deal. Good look to the lad....................playoffs here we come. We still need another one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Campbell_%28footballer,_born_1988%29 apparently we are interested, from the same source on Twitter that first reported we were interested in Muldoon so thought I'd share. Was supposed to be signing permanently for Oxford United but the move fell through. I know of no family following on Twitter though but I believe he has a pet duck that was seen flying towards the Shay  :shh:  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Campbell_%28footballer,_born_1988%29 apparently we are interested, from the same source on Twitter that first reported we were interested in Muldoon so thought I'd share. Was supposed to be signing permanently for Oxford United but the move fell through. I know of no family following on Twitter though but I believe he has a pet duck that was seen flying towards the Shay :shh:

Sounds like a typical Aspin lost soul with talent

Well............I do not know who we are signing and thought that by the Hoo Haa on here I would be struck by lightening in the middle of the night through my pure lack of being an ELITIST but Haa I am still alive and full of glee in the knowledge that by the end of this this day I will be joining the happy band of the elite...........Amen

ecb1313d-0db1-4298-953b-2609bad693c4.jpg
10AM Update

No confirmed signings or players departing The Shay as yet today

January: IN - Jack Muldoon (Rochdale loan), Will Hatfield (signed until end of the season), Ross Killock (Leeds youth loan), Sam Hillhouse (contract from youth team)

OUT: Dominic Marie (Bacup and Rossendale Borough loan), Simon Ainge (Bradford PA)
by FC Halifax Town 10:07 AM

Adriano Moke signs on at Macca

Archived