January Signings

Steve Lanzarote

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems deadly quiet on the transfer front, I think we were assured that Mr B would back Sir Neil so we can only deduce none of the right players are available at the right price

Must be spreading his net far and wide as we just missed out on Gozie Ugwu from Dunfermline

who's had a flying start at Yeovil(even scored against the mighty Bradford city ) !!

Quote from Neil Aspin's latest interview

I am looking to bolster the squad by bringing in a couple of new players this week

Could this be a sign of some permanent players, seen as though we could still get players in on loan and the window shuts on monday?

So Aspin is still looking for a 'couple' of signings, he was looking for a couple before, then we got Killock in, makes me wonder if one is a replacement for Robbo with recent links to PNE, Millwall and now Birmingham.

Robbo to Birmingham has come from a guy on Twitter who seems to give reliable transfer info though :unsure:  

Being from that neck of the woods originally I know quite a few Blues fans.

It's all over their messageboard (small heath alliance) that he's gonna join them apparently.

S/T holder there I know reckons they are desperate for a new CB and he'd probably slot straight in. They've sent David Edgar out to Huddersfield on loan as he wants to play in midfield and Rowett doesn't see him there, their first choice is now injured and only Jon Spector is there as cover who is returning from long term injury,

Being from that neck of the woods originally I know quite a few Blues fans.

It's all over their messageboard (small heath alliance) that he's gonna join them apparently.

S/T holder there I know reckons they are desperate for a new CB and he'd probably slot straight in. They've sent David Edgar out to Huddersfield on loan as he wants to play in midfield and Rowett doesn't see him there, their first choice is now injured and only Jon Spector is there as cover who is returning from long term injury,

if they are desperate then the price has just gone up  :)

They've not spent money in quite a long time to be honest.

All sorts of financial issues with the owner being taken to court in HK on all sorts of charges.

Really not sure that being thrown in the deep end in the Championship will be a good thing for him but Gary Rowett's a solid manager for a young player to develop under.

Archived