January Signings

Steve Lanzarote

Not had much time this season to scour the depths of the Glue leagues too much this season but 2 names I can come up with 1 being from the conference...........

Centre Forwards

Omar Bogle CF for Sollihull England C

Only 22 scoring goal, Started life with Birmingham City

Midfield

Will Hatfield ??? we know his credentials

Dan Bradley CM Alfreton England Conly 23 Started at Aston Villa, signed for Barnet at beginning of season but could not afford housing in London returned to Alfreton.

Happy hunting everybody...................Scouting staff I hope you have done your job

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not had much time this season to scour the depths of the Glue leagues too much this season but 2 names I can come up with 1 being from the conference...........

Centre Forwards

Omar Bogle CF for Sollihull England C

Only 22 scoring goal, Started life with Birmingham City

Midfield

Will Hatfield ??? we know his credentials

Dan Bradley CM Alfreton England Conly 23 Started at Aston Villa, signed for Barnet at beginning of season but could not afford housing in London returned to Alfreton.

Happy hunting everybody...................Scouting staff I hope you have done your job

Josh Hine,Omar Bogle.Josh Gillies,Will Hadfield, Luke Waterfall,Jake Lawyer.Endless list.Big month coming up Mr Aspin.It will define our season.Get the right signings in.Who knows?

It's not a case of who we want anymore, it's who wants to come to us. Plenty of clubs at our level have good scouting networks and those players mentioned will be known to many. As soon as any offers or bids go in they will know. There are bigger fish than us at this level and that's just the reality of it.

It's not a case of who we want anymore, it's who wants to come to us. Plenty of clubs at our level have good scouting networks and those players mentioned will be known to many. As soon as any offers or bids go in they will know. There are bigger fish than us at this level and that's just the reality of it.

100% agree.

I see posts all the time about 'hope the scouts have done their job' but as you say every club has a decent scouting network. It's the players in a position of power - even from lower divisions. Just gotta hope we can provide a sensible yet attractive offer for them to choose us.

Sometimes its a case of getting in early, plenty of clubs watching Vardy, we got in early. Caught napping with Kane Richards from Ilkeston that went to Chester. We have to bring in at least 2 players as it stands. As for Marc Roberts in his words "I am not aware of any offers for me"

As for Marc Roberts in his words "I am not aware of any offers for me"

His body language after the Chester game was one of a player on his way. Walked all the way down both stands for a prolonged applause. Unfortunately most fans had already left!

May not see him in a Town shirt again.

His body language after the Chester game was one of a player on his way. Walked all the way down both stands for a prolonged applause. Unfortunately most fans had already left!

Yep I said the same Lee as we were leaving the ground

Sometimes its a case of getting in early, plenty of clubs watching Vardy, we got in early. Caught napping with Kane Richards from Ilkeston that went to Chester. We have to bring in at least 2 players as it stands. As for Marc Roberts in his words "I am not aware of any offers for me"

Agreed on that point, and a team of our stature had its best chance of signing Bogle at the start of this season. He had a prolific season at Solihull before which earnt him some attention, but now he's probably the biggest name in the league.

Omar Bogle's next move will surely be a full time one? If not it will be a local one(midlands)unless silly money is being paid which rules us out

Nathan Cartman would be worth a look for sure, its a big step up for him but if it didnt work out then so be it,i doubt it would cost a fortune to get him.

If Accrington dont want Hatfield then we should try, the sticking point would be wages as hes FT at Accy unless they agree to a pay off like Fleetwood did last season with Crowther.

Chances are NA as per normal will do his own thing,ignore all the drivel on here and sign good players that are right in both attitude and financially to our club....Good luck Neil.

We were saying similar things last year about Lee Gregory!

Archived