Ched Evans

For ever htfc.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I would have him.

I doubt he'd go part time so it's not ever likely to be a scenario the club would have to decide or not. b

He's served his time and he's out now, he's trying to get back into football. as a footballer he scores goals so yes i would have him.

No i don't condone what he has done in the past. but like i said he's served his time for that.

I get the feeling some wouldn't be happy unless he lived under a rock for the rest of his life.

He's going to get offered something somewhere sooner or later regardless of people's views on it 

Yes I would have him.

I doubt he'd go part time so it's not ever likely to be a scenario the club would have to decide or not. b

He's served his time and he's out now, he's trying to get back into football. as a footballer he scores goals so yes i would have him.

No i don't condone what he has done in the past. but like i said he's served his time for that.

I get the feeling some wouldn't be happy unless he lived under a rock for the rest of his life.

He's going to get offered something somewhere sooner or later regardless of people's views on it

Agree with all this

Just wonder if you would have the same thoughts if your girlfriend/wife had been subjected to this attack by this depraved individual?

Would you have the same thoughts if Evans was your brother or father?

Since when was having heterosexual sex depraved?

I would disown him and never let him darken my doorstep again.As for your last question words fail me if you liken his attack to decent human behaviour.

You have obviously not followed the case or seen the new evidence.

Nor have you a clue about what goes on in the world and what serious sex crimes are covered up by the vile creatures you vote for.

I can guarentee pretty much every club from the bottom half of the Championship to League 2 will be calling him should he win his appeal.

He's a great striker. Any club courting him before the appeal want their heads testing though, he's toxic, because he's a convicted rapist.

It was obvious Sheffield United were confident he'd win his appeal, so they let him train so they could secure his signature. But in the end they just couldn't be arsed with all the bad publicity. Naive beyond belief.

If cleared upon appeal yes. As it stands no.

Cant see any club taking the chance as it stands, just not worth the bad PR - it would divide a club down the middle from dressing room to fans.

If he was a joiner it would not be an issue, he would be able to return to work. Pro football carries a level of responsibility and you are well paid accordingly and must endevour to do everything possible to avoid the situation he ended up in - and he hasnt done that.

He and / or and his advisors have managed the situation terribly since his release imo.

Archived