New Years Day

townmad

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridiculous decision. No thought given to the supporters of the club, the board have had some unfair stick before but with decisions like this they really can't complain. They're bringing it all on themselves.

About time the club stood up for our own interests and gave supporters some consideration.

There are many knock on effects to this as well. 

1. the weather could effect more games leading to yet another huge fixture pile up for us.

2. if we perform in the FA Trophy we could be forced to throw the trophy to not have more postponed league games, or we could be forced to pick one league or cup.

3. with a fixture pile up the chances of us making a concerted effort to make the playoffs will be incredibly difficult if not impossible.

I'm still thinking about it and i still cant understand how this has happened.

I tried to see if Bosomworth was on Facebook he isn't, not surprisingly he isn't, must have struggled with registering bit,

so i've e-mailed Pete Stagic to see if he can provide an explanation, i'm not expecting a reply though,  

Flea, I don't know you to talk to but,now stand up show how fed up and pissed off you are- I hear you have not missed a game for a few years! Spent hundereds of hard earned cash- well go on miss both games v Gateshead- they don't care about us the fans- we both went to Torquay- well no way am I supporting the board on this one! They don't give a shite about us swapping days at work to attend games! They don't care son! Don't let them win this one.

BOD show true colours. Pack up and leave this club to somebody who has a genuine care and passion for the club. Don't care about the heart and some of OUR club, never have and never will.

They deserve an 800 crowd on Saturday and I tirade of stick from the few that do turn up.

Ridiculous decision. No thought given to the supporters of the club, the board have had some unfair stick before but with decisions like this they really can't complain. They're bringing it all on themselves.

About time the club stood up for our own interests and gave supporters some consideration.

Clients if you please.

BOD show true colours. Pack up and leave this club to somebody who has a genuine care and passion for the club. Don't care about the heart and some of OUR club, never have and never will.

They deserve an 800 crowd on Saturday and I tirade of stick from the few that do turn up.

Surely Neil Aspin's barmy army will be congregated round in Halifax pubs coming up with a Chant for Saturday

What made this whole thing even more farcical is the "official" twitter site tweeted at 3.48pm "Breaking news at 4pm" as though it was some sort of exciting new signing, not a preverbial kick in the nuts to the supporter.

Were they not 'delighted' to announce?

They way this bod have made giving up and turning your back on this club so easy never ceases to amaze me.

Going down the Shay at Xmas is a time of year the fans love, it's part of festive celebrations.

Archived