Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PunterInsight

Forest Green Game...

I'm liking the 21/20 with Bet365, I think I still have some cash with them as well. Difficult to use from here though because Belgium blocks access to all but Belgian bookmakers. €5k fine if I bypass their block too I think.

DM, so long as it's not illegal and not abusive there's no reason for it to be removed. I think bookies should have much stronger regulation but until that happens we can't impose our own. If this is going to be a regular thing my only request would be to keep it all in one thread.

Sorry to be a grump but I hope this is removed - it's a family forum and should be promoting new ways to lose all your money.

*chokes on coffee*

"the big pitch suits their game. They look to play quick, flowing attacking football, using the wide pitch to their advantage.."

*chokes again*

Like i say, just found tomorrows game interesting and wondered others views.. do you feel it will be tighter than I've made out?.. etc. I'm expressing my views from a betting perspective that is all. I will be attending tomorrow, hoping to see 3-2 town win  ;)

Against a team unbeaten in 10 game run which has seen them take on Totquay (twice) Bristol, Eastleigh, Gateshead and Macclesfield. We would have to be happy with a point. I'll optimistically say 1-1

I'm liking the 21/20 with Bet365, I think I still have some cash with them as well. Difficult to use from here though because Belgium blocks access to all but Belgian bookmakers. €5k fine if I bypass their block too I think.

Whatever happened to the European 'Union' ?

DM, so long as it's not illegal and not abusive there's no reason for it to be removed. I think bookies should have much stronger regulation but until that happens we can't impose our own. If this is going to be a regular thing my only request would be to keep it all in one thread.

Fair enough.

Maybe we could have a special area for stuff like this and the statistics, player ratings etc. like for the predictor league?  Everything maths and stats related other than the Beggarmeter.

Against a team unbeaten in 10 game run which has seen them take on Totquay (twice) Bristol, Eastleigh, Gateshead and Macclesfield. We would have to be happy with a point. I'll optimistically say 1-1

They hadn't won in five when we lost at their place in September. Present form might spur The Shaymen on a little.

I'd fancy both teams to score, but could easily be anything from a draw to either side winning by 2 or 3.

A link to betting tips is nothing I'd have a problem with on here, far far worse gets posted!

I think it's fair enough. Most 'UK' bookies and gaming sites are based in Gibraltar or the Isle of Man.

A link to betting tips is nothing I'd have a problem with on here, far far worse gets posted!

I reserve the right to get on my moral high horse regarding any subject I have no direct experience or indeed knowledge of. This is the Shaymen forum, after all :D

Bookies are often blocked from Lanzarote as well betting other then Lotto was illegal here, officially I believe it still is

If pass it about snails pace in the middle of the park FGR will batter us. Whilst football is importnant I hope we stick to what we are good at which is tempo and industry. The place to play is the last third. Popping about snails paced passes in the middle of the park to this lot will only end up one way. The gulf in class between FGR and Alfreton is huge.

If pass it about snails pace in the middle of the park FGR will batter us. Whilst football is importnant I hope we stick to what we are good at which is tempo and industry. The place to play is the last third. Popping about snails paced passes in the middle of the park to this lot will only end up one way. The gulf in class between FGR and Alfreton is huge.

Nobody is saying pass it about at snails pace.

Play hoof and certainly get stuffed.

Ok Mr. Wilkinson POMO !

Looks a hard game but not as tough as first sight on paper FGR on a no losing 10 game streak, FCHT first win in 5 looks bad but when you look at the result both teams are mostly draws so we can pull this one off. We have been lacking confidence and playing some rubbish football but signs where there against Alfreton that with the addition of Hatfield we look to have turned the corner. FGR only beat Alfreton 2-0 as we did and have been lucky in a couple of their wins BR being one scoring in the 94th min against 10 men where as we have been unlucky ie with Robbos sending off (not taking away we have been bad). Our forwards need to kick into gear and take their chances, Boden should be up there with the top scorers in the division as everyone says he is class, but hopefully it will come, and NA will be disappointed he did not sign his intended striker so will have to concentrate on what he has maybe we will have a settled team now. I would stick with the same team as started Sat as long as Peniket is fit, if not I´d put Smith in.Going for FCHT 2-0 FGR We are on the beginning of our 15 run winning streak (hopefully)

Will be very disappointed if tonight aspin starts again with the 433 leaving boden to pratically be a left wing back. He changed it to 2 upfront in the middle ar half time on Saturday and it changed the game. Boden/dyer or Boden/peniket in the middle