Welling Game

Steve Lanzarote

To be fair I can appreciate Mr. V's comment. He was a centre back at Rochdale and a centre back for us initially. It was only because Hogan had come back from injury that he got pushed into midfield. It worked last season but think its just a one off. He has looked poor to average this season.

Can't hide the fact that since Aspin went full time.We have been utterly woeful!!
  • Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple fact is 4 wins from 16 games must set alarm bells ringing, yes we are part time, yes our budget is small compared to some, I would hazard a guess its the biggest part time budget. I repeat 4 wins from 16 changes have to happen, but not the manager I hasten to add, although he is under big pressure.

Questions need to be asked now of Aspin and needs to get his act together. Like MnP said its 4 in 16. Don't understand where people get the small budget thing from. Look at the known income that we have got over last few years. Vardy transfer got us around £400,000+, Charlton game £100,000+, Gregory transfer £250,000+, Gardner £25,000+, Bradford City game £100,000+. So £875,000ish in last 3 years and we've still a small budget apparently then. The fact is we've the money to get a decent calibre of player and its been obvious from early on this season we need someone with some creativity. Yet all we seem to do is sign centre halves.

Questions need to be asked now of Aspin and needs to get his act together. Like MnP said its 4 in 16. Don't understand where people get the small budget thing from. Look at the known income that we have got over last few years. Vardy transfer got us around £400,000+, Charlton game £100,000+, Gregory transfer £250,000+, Gardner £25,000+, Bradford City game £100,000+. So £875,000ish in last 3 years and we've still a small budget apparently then. The fact is we've the money to get a decent calibre of player and its been obvious from early on this season we need someone with some creativity. Yet all we seem to do is sign centre halves.

get ya boots on Shaymanjoe your on next week....

2 wins in 12 is relegation form.

Tactics and formation along with negative and defensive thinking is to blame, nothing to do with being part time, Woking are part time and they played us off the park.

Never thought I'd see the day, but I actually agree with Shaytrev. Bizarre formations and tactics are nothing to do with being part time.

Archived