AFC 5 burnley 3

Finally we beat the webbed fingered freaks. From a personal point of view I would rather we never played them again but Im sure we would love to dick them again.

Full report to follow (Bobbins where are you !!!) ... quality performances by Wiggy, Rambo and Sarah Probets. Attitude was absolutely spot on and the fact that we didnt lower ourselves to their gutter standard made the win all the better, well done to everyone for taking on board what John said at half time.

P.S. Has anyone seen a yellow ball with Burnley supporters team wrote on it !!!!

Where was Bobbins when I needed him? ;) I square up to the opposition and had to rely on my stand-in left-back (Peekachu) to come aid me!

Very good performance I thought. Burnley were a tough team to play against (as Mark can confirm lol) but we kept playing the ball on the deck and made some very nice moves.

They haven't changed from the last time we played them and whinged right from kick off.

Hembers have you stopped laughing at their defender for his own goal yet?

Finally we beat the webbed fingered freaks. From a personal point of view I would rather we never played them again but Im sure we would love to dick them again.

Full report to follow (Bobbins where are you !!!) ... quality performances by Wiggy, Rambo and Sarah Probets. Attitude was absolutely spot on and the fact that we didnt lower ourselves to their gutter standard made the win all the better, well done to everyone for taking on board what John said at half time.

P.S. Has anyone seen a yellow ball with Burnley supporters team wrote on it !!!!

I was going to post a pretty much similar thing....that was a very pleasing result against the worst team I have ever played against. When I say 'worst team' I am refering to their spirit, what a horrible bunch of people, we should have known it wasn't going to go well when they turned up 45mins after kick off was expected to be! Then from the very first minute they were arguing amongst themselves, giving us jip and of course throwing in the odd dirty tackle, they had no respect for anyone at all. Really reinforced the reason why we had stopped playing them, however fair play to JB, as they are under new management we thought we would give them a go but nothing has changed if not got worse!

Oh and the own goal :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: serves them right!!