Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

last_chance_saloon

Tickets On Sale For Home Fans

And to top it off Brendan has put out a weekend team v Real Madrid away. Wtf is going on.

This will be nothing like his weekend team ;)

It's ok this team beat Swansea in the Capital One Cup.

Apologies, assumed it was a seat - and I dunno I'm sure on current form we'd find a way to sell it - and double sell it :D

Sounds like time share

Should leave Kelly out of it in the circumstances folks.

Nobody is picking on Kelly Mr V...................

Designated standing ??

I went to the Sunderland v Leeds final when I was 15 and I had to stand exactly

where I was told by a steward in a white coat ! I'll never forget it.

I had a ticket because my grandad won it in a raffle ( luckily it was for the Sunderland end )

As far as this Bradford game is concerned I'm going down tomorrow to buy 3 adult

and 1 child ticket for the East Stand where we always go BUT if i'm not happy with the seating

plan I'm going to wait outside and keep rejoining the bloody queue until the tickets meet my requirements..simples.

If that doesn't work ,Mr B (or whoever calls the shots) can stick his "plans" where the sun don't shine.

Sounds like time share

Nobody is picking on Kelly Mr V...................

No need for anybody to mention her at all. The club should be able to function perfectly well without her and she has got the biggest job ever on at the moment.

Seems to me they have reacted to season ticket holders who want to reserve themselves a seat. Unfortunately as seats aren't reserved normally [no need] no-one actually has a seat. So rightly they are selling the seats sequentially thereby ensuring there are no gaps. (Remember Macclesfield where there were probably enough seats but because people had sat down leaving gaps and those coming in later wanted to sit with their mates not in between strangers chaos ensued until someone opened the gates to the standing area). So if you are a season ticket holder and want a reserved seat then get a ticket.

If you believe there will be more people attending than there are places (in the South Stand) then get a ticket, if you don't then turn up early on the day with cash and find a good vantage point.

It's actually how most football matches are run -  buy a ticket in advance to ensure you get in or turn up early and make sure you get in. 

But most of all stop bloody moaning about nothing and instead enjoy the day.

Worst organisation I've ever seen in any ground in the entire country (except Leigh genesis) can't buy tickets for our own seats as they may be given to sponsors (but not yet) can only buy the next seat in order working from back of stand in another block, can't chose where it sit in an empty stand. Roll on Grimsby away, sit where and who with we want. Didn't buy a ticket, walked away to take my chances on day or watch game on TV

you couldn't make this up...Bradford fans are the only ones who know whats going on!!!

Designated standing ??

I went to the Sunderland v Leeds final when I was 15 and I had to stand exactly

where I was told by a steward in a white coat ! I'll never forget it.

I had a ticket because my grandad won it in a raffle ( luckily it was for the Sunderland end )

As far as this Bradford game is concerned I'm going down tomorrow to buy 3 adult

and 1 child ticket for the East Stand where we always go BUT if i'm not happy with the seating

plan I'm going to wait outside and keep rejoining the bloody queue until the tickets meet my requirements..simples.

If that doesn't work ,Mr B (or whoever calls the shots) can stick his "plans" where the sun don't shine.

Don't waste your time. You can't chose where you sit.

It's a shambles.

Seems to me they have reacted to season ticket holders who want to reserve themselves a seat. Unfortunately as seats aren't reserved normally [no need] no-one actually has a seat. So rightly they are selling the seats sequentially thereby ensuring there are no gaps. (Remember Macclesfield where there were probably enough seats but because people had sat down leaving gaps and those coming in later wanted to sit with their mates not in between strangers chaos ensued until someone opened the gates to the standing area). So if you are a season ticket holder and want a reserved seat then get a ticket.

If you believe there will be more people attending than there are places (in the South Stand) then get a ticket, if you don't then turn up early on the day with cash and find a good vantage point.

It's actually how most football matches are run - buy a ticket in advance to ensure you get in or turn up early and make sure you get in.

But most of all stop bloody moaning about nothing and instead enjoy the day.

Enter said penis!!

It's a shambles pal and you know it.

No need for anybody to mention her at all. The club should be able to function perfectly well without her and she has got the biggest job ever on at the moment.

Indispensable comes to mind in both departments......

I'm no positively shaymen board defender but the amount of moaning and panicking on this thread is tiresome to read. It's been organised poorly there's no doubt about it but let's not spend the week building up to the one of the biggest games since reformation moaning ffs!

Either buy a ticket or get there early on Sunday and get a decent vantage point. There's enough room for everyone who wants to go in the home stands.

Time to do our bit and be excited about the game and encourage as many people as possible to go. If we managed well over 4000 for the Charlton game there's no excuse for not getting well over 5000 home fans IMO.

out of interest, as you look at the east stand from the opposite side, the blocks a,b,c etc go from left to right? what about the rows, are they a-z from the bottom up or the top down?

280 hospitality dining packages all sold out. All but one of the boxes sold, just £500 for ten people including food. Would be upset if we don't have 7500 crowd, would love a draw and more cash for the club.

I'm no positively shaymen board defender but the amount of moaning and panicking on this thread is tiresome to read. It's been organised poorly there's no doubt about it but let's not spend the week building up to the one of the biggest games since reformation moaning ffs!

Either buy a ticket or get there early on Sunday and get a decent vantage point. There's enough room for everyone who wants to go in the home stands.

Chadders. The amount of unnecessary moaning is boring but expected on here. The club has not had to deal with a game like this before. With limited staff and police input, it was always going to be trial and error, and in the circumstances the club has done admirably and will hopefully learn a couple of things for the future.

Chadders. The amount of unnecessary moaning is boring but expected on here. The club has not had to deal with a game like this before. With limited staff and police input, it was always going to be trial and error, and in the circumstances the club has done admirably and will hopefully learn a couple of things for the future.

Fair points, well made.

Always front to back.

great, as appropriate for my status, i'm near the top of the stand. i shall wave regally to you all. B) 

Just announce the set up from day one and don't change it. Or wait until your sure and then announce it. Simple as that. No excuses. There was never going to be a perfect way of doing it but to do it like they have just speaks total and utter amateurism and ineptness. Only the people in charge can be blamed for causing the reaction we have had. It's not rocket science is it.

out of interest, as you look at the east stand from the opposite side, the blocks a,b,c etc go from left to right? what about the rows, are they a-z from the bottom up or the top down?

Lol hope you have got A1 and it would serve you right as your the one responsible for this debacle :-)

i'm sure as games as big as this become more commonplace for the club, they will learn as they go along.

great, as appropriate for my status, i'm near the top of the stand. i shall wave regally to you all. B)

Or just pay in on the day and sit where you normally do!

so when we beat bradfud and whoever in the 2nd round and we get a prem lge team in the 3rd,the club better make sure the loyal 1500 get in before the tourists,maybe some kind of voucher to prove they have been to the last few league games?

Lol hope you have got A1 and it would serve you right as your the one responsible for this debacle :-)

yes, yes i am. it's all down to me, i take full responsibility. :D