Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

last_chance_saloon

Tickets On Sale For Home Fans

Incorrect iv just purchased a ticket for south stand you can buy for either stand

I was down at 4.30 today.

Asked for a South and told its East only.

This is tinpot, what is going onnnnnnnnn,if we treat our loyal fans who are making long trips like this why cant somebody make a decision and stick to it,please.

What a farce.

This club is a joke at times. Thankfully got a buyer for my East Ticket.

Might just sack going and getting another and just watch it on the box now. Really annoyed that I went down and was told no to a south ticket three hours ago. ****ing shambles.

You could not make it up if you tried.

I'm just waiting for the usual penises to come on here and tell us the club have handled the situation brilliantly.

Another opportunity on a plate - pi55ed away by making things as difficult as possible and doing as little as possible.

Complete Tin pot.

Worst organisation I've ever seen in any ground in the entire country (except Leigh genesis) can't buy tickets for our own seats as they may be given to sponsors (but not yet) can only buy the next seat in order working from back of stand in another block, can't chose where it sit in an empty stand. Roll on Grimsby away, sit where and who with we want. Didn't buy a ticket, walked away to take my chances on day or watch game on TV

What happens when someone buys a ticket for A12, then someone turns up and pays on the day and sits in A12 not knowing how many tickets have been sold and where is and isn't reserved. I know they could move, but they most likely won't.

I won't buy a ticket unless it there's a seating plan on view & choice of seat. And if I don't get a ticket & if the situation above could arise, i.e. ticketed seats are not marked as reserved, I will watch it on Tv rather than being getting Simon Day wanting me to find another seat at 11.55

Only our club could turn a positive such as this fixture into a complete and utter balls up.

I usually defend the club but this is a fecking joke - no two ways about it.

Will be in Halifax on Saturday and pick up a south stand ticket then hopefully.

Not only are we p***ing off hardcore fans - we are now completely alienating the floaters.

what a joke we are.

Dad just purchased 3 south stand tickets. He said how is it being handled regards tickets and pay on the gate. The reply he got was there won't be a problem. My dad then asked what if in any eventuality it's full. He was told it won't be. Not sure who he was speaking to, but all seems very farcical!

There is a seating plan available but you've got to sit in next seat available,no choice , we can't buy or own empty seats, very unhappy

What a farce.

Might just sack going and getting another and just watch it on the box now. Really annoyed that I went down and was told no to a south ticket three hours ago. ****ing shambles.

And this is a man that has dedicated the last God knows how many years following this team from pub ground to pub ground, helping to promote away travel, spon soring games, players you name it this guy has spent I would imagine most of his disposable income on the Shaymen, even prepared to buy a ticket in advance to make sure he got in if he was unable to pay in the standing area.

There just isn't any excuse for it and the way it's going this will be the biggest damp squid and anticlimax in history. People will just stay at home.

I'm paying on the day, and getting there early to guarantee i'll be in to get my normal spot!

Only if you're 459th in the queue, got to sit where ticket says

Apologies, assumed it was a seat - and I dunno I'm sure on current form we'd find a way to sell it - and double sell it :D

Are you saying there's every possibility that over the next few days there's going to be people painting little square boxes in the stand with numbers on and selling the Terrace like that?

Are you saying there's every possibility that over the next few days there's going to be people painting little square boxes in the stand with numbers on and selling the Terrace like that?

Lol

Nothing would surprise me :D

(in all seriousness, no.)

Like i said, it isn't the club, West Yorkshire Poilce want it doing this way.

Turnstiles open at 10am just get there early.

In terms of the website-hasn't Kelly just given birth? Maybe that is why the info isn't up there instantly.

Kelly can dual task................ooooos sorry triple task she had twins

What a farce.

You´ll be there Flea......................