Tickets On Sale For Home Fans

last_chance_saloon

Have you seen the tickets? All adult, concession and u16's tickets are the same. They have pull offs indicating which ticket you've bought. So if you bought a concession they pull off the adult tab, if u16 then pull off adult and concession tabs. Think when the pay cash on gate they will give a ticket to allocate a seat.

So as well as feck about with change the gate man has to feck about tearing ticket stubs off.

Delayed kick off me thinks, although BT Sport might not allow it.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this ranting & raving and at the end of the day you will all attend cheer on the Shaymen see a fabulous game a FCHT win and have a great time then boast in 10 years ¨I was there¨ on the other hand I will watch it on the TV wishing I was there thinking you lucky Bar-stewards but unfortunately it´s impossible, so good luck fellow Shaymen & enjoy that great day.

Bought my tickets today for East Stand & obtained seats virtually where I normally sit, seems to me the complain about anything & everything are out in force once more for no good reason.......................yet again. I will arrive in good time, soak up the atmosphere & enjoy the occasion whatever the outcome, c'mon you blues.

Bought my tickets today for East Stand & obtained seats virtually where I normally sit, seems to me the complain about anything & everything are out in force once more for no good reason.......................yet again. I will arrive in good time, soak up the atmosphere & enjoy the occasion whatever the outcome, c'mon you blues.

Well done Roy. I agree the chaos created by the complaints of Moodyb1 have been a real ball ache but glad you are sorted.

Well done Roy. I agree the chaos created by the complaints of Moodyb1 have been a real ball ache but glad you are sorted.

What did you expect from Moodyb1 (Previously known as "fartnshite" I will have you know ;) ), he's always such a negative bastard!

Lol, Yeovil and Stevenage more your level

Lol yes.....but what choice did they have.

No we are not delaying kick off. The game will start as normal and Grimsby will join in when they arrive. Lmao

Love it Mr V start without the Bantams.....could be 3 up by the time they arrive..........no sorry 5 forgot about warm up time :wub:  :wub:

Is Bantam Down Under just Shaymen Down Under's slightly less human looking cousin?

Kettle b.....

Two years you played Guiseley in front of three hundred people, same year we had two trips to Wembley!

.... Crowds?

Twitching worrying about our fans still ?

Nope.

You're a bigger club. Congratulations.

300 fans???

Kettle b.....

Two years you played Guiseley in front of three hundred people, same year we had two trips to Wembley!

.... Crowds?

Twitching worrying about our fans still ?

we've never played guisley in front of 300 people. unless you're referring to a west riding cup practice match...........

Archived