Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Injuries Update

67 posts in this topic

Presume they are awaiting King's scan results and monitoring Tommo's knee daily. 

A typical Town communication that raises more questions than answers.

Nice one. And what did we get out of that. We still don’t know when they’re back. 

10 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Nice one. And what did we get out of that. We still don’t know when they’re back. 

If you want more involved in medical updates watch Holby  City

In non medical terms I will explain the communication to you

Tomlinson knee has flared up. That means he has had an unexpected reaction to his injury and they are monitoring it

Berrett has just returned to training and he will be ready when he gains full fitness after his lay off

King is awaiting another scan where no one yet knows the results

The club has attempted to give everyone an update and yet JGN1 alter ego is still not satisfied

17 minutes ago, Bill Atkins said:

Tomlinson knee has flared up. That means he has had an unexpected reaction to his injury and they are monitoring it

Berrett has just returned to training and he will be ready when he gains full fitness after his lay off

The club has attempted to give everyone an update and yet JGN1 alter ego is still not satisfied

TBF before the announcement we knew Tomlinson,Berret and King were injured after the announcement we now know Tomlinson,Berret and King are injured.

2 people like this

29 minutes ago, Bill Atkins said:

I’m abit confused. So before this “Communication” I had known that King was out for a while, berrett told us he was back this weekend and Tomlinson no one knows how long. 

Now after this announcement I now know that King, berrett and Tomlinson are injured. 

Edited by TJAshton

Here's another spin on the not putting a time scale on it. 

"Berrett will be back for the Solihull game Saturday" 

*doesn't play. Not in the squad*

WHY THE **** WASN'T BERRETT INVOLVED WHEN THE INJURY UPDATE ON THURSDAY SAID HE WOULD BE! 

Shaymen TV footage was poor - the club hired TS Media and the footage get a million times better. 

Season tickets holders should get perks every now and again - (OK not world changing admittedly but) pie and peas and a free pint. 

Club shop/orders are poor online - Louisa and Ben work their socks off to get stuff right. 

GET A MIDIFIELDER AND A STRIKER IN FULLARTON FOR GOD'S SAKE - OK took a little longer that it maybe should have but Ferry and Quigley. Signed Hanson PERMINANTLY. 

If this BOD didn't want the club to succeed or JF to succeed/not make funds available none of the three signings would have joined the club. 

I said to myself and people around me if the BOD really want to push this club onto the next level and be serious they'll sign Hanson perminantly. They did that 

Edited by Shaymen Stats
4 people like this

Let's all rejoice things going in right direction, Rome in a day and all that.

1 hour ago, eddies mate said:

TBF before the announcement we knew Tomlinson,Berret and King were injured after the announcement we now know Tomlinson,Berret and King are injured.

Thanks for the executive summary, at least we know they are officially injured rather than unofficially injured!

Just now, vinnyweknuts said:

Thanks for the executive summary, at least we know they are officially injured rather than unofficially injured!

The update has actually covered so much and really has got us “ITK”

The club will have to be careful that they don't breach the data protection act with such insightful player information.

None the wiser then and two of our three main players for assisting others to score are out. Looks like it's all on Kossy's shoulders then.

1 person likes this

How many more yellows before his next ban?

4 hours ago, eddies mate said:

Yep good summary. But if you look at the detail it does give further information that Barrett is on his way back, Thommo has had a set back and King is nowhere near. What other information are you wanting? Picture of their scan? A blood sample you can analyse yourself? Vinegar and brown paper?

1 person likes this

It’s an update which fans were wanting 

If they are injured they are injured ... so no level of detail will change that fact I guess 

Hopefullly they all get back soonest as the squad needs competition and everyone fit and firing 

36 minutes ago, Scot said:

It’s an update which fans were wanting 

If they are injured they are injured ... so no level of detail will change that fact I guess 

Hopefullly they all get back soonest as the squad needs competition and everyone fit and firing 

What's the point of issuing an update when it doesn't update?

It is a confirmation of where we are, just needs to be a regular feature.

Just now, Roy Race said:

It is a confirmation of where we are, just needs to be a regular feature.

It would be nice if it said Berrett and Tomlinson will be available this Saturday or are in contention. Give the fans some information. 

It does sound pretty bad for King. Such a shame because he's a decent player.

43 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

What's the point of issuing an update when it doesn't update?

What info would you want Erik ? Not picking you up on anything .. just a genuine question 

The best updates were in the programme when Heath was manager.

4 minutes ago, Scot said:

What info would you want Erik ? Not picking you up on anything .. just a genuine question.

Which players are available for this week's game would be a start.

Most clubs wouldn’t give a list of available players week to week ?  Although I’d imagine currently it’s the full squad minus those three and McDonald ?