Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Aldershot Away

27 posts in this topic

Most fans think we:ll lose and its tough trip at anytime but with all the injuries its as tough as granite.

However, we have no pressure apart from the want to win, so let's go down there and avenge the 2-0 at our place and beat them 1-0.

Play 3 up front and get at em

UTS.

1 person likes this

Absolutely no chance of getting anything from this game surely. The team will look really weak with the recent injuries and suspension to Denton

I'll guess: (On the basis of no new signings, are Clackstone and Middleton still with us too? 14 senior players available with them two)

Johnson

Clackstone Garner Brown Wilde

Tomlinson Hibbs Middleton Macca

Waring Morgan

Subs: Nicholson, Moyo, Oliver, Khan, Basic

Middleton and Clackstone loan deals are up tho we could extend and Shiraz picked up a knock at Selby.

New players are coming in I'm certain, if not I'll change my name to Born to be positive.

You could then join Vinny's best friend Moody on the other forum.

11 minutes ago, dj funky said:

You could then join Vinny's best friend Moody on the other forum.

Excuse me for being a bit thick, I didn't know there is another forum. Pray do tell. It's not run by Kim Jung Lumb is it. I could put my bad jokes on without miserable Steve pulling them.

Moody wouldn’t allow you to join with your username tbh, definitely run on North Korean lines , any negativity or doubts and you’re barred

16 minutes ago, Jmc said:

Moody wouldn’t allow you to join with your username tbh, definitely run on North Korean lines , any negativity or doubts and you’re barred

Why doesn't he post on here anymore?

1 hour ago, AJS said:

Absolutely no chance of getting anything from this game surely. The team will look really weak with the recent injuries and suspension to Denton

I'll guess: (On the basis of no new signings, are Clackstone and Middleton still with us too? 14 senior players available with them two)

Johnson

Clackstone Garner Brown Wilde

Tomlinson Hibbs Middleton Macca

Waring Morgan

Subs: Nicholson, Moyo, Oliver, Khan, Basic

Bad news is that’s the best team we can put out and what an awful team that is. 

4-1 aldershot Saturday. 

Any halifax fan who goes down there Saturday then you get my respect but why Tf would you want to waste your money. 

Unlike some on this forum who have used the ignore button only to find nobody else left to ignore so sorry BTM,I think Chadders should be ashamed for asking Kim Jung Lumb to remove it forever into the black hole of the forum and I for one will not be buying Chadders Joke this year.

tj i can understand your youthful passion, but you are now coming across as a bit of a prick. 

1 person likes this

Moody went missing a year ago and vinny was arrested but released as he proved he was camping in the lakes and was not charged.

7 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

tj i can understand your youthful passion, but you are now coming across as a bit of a prick. 

And many also think the same about you:D in fact most people did from the beginning. And suprise suprise who likes the post one of your camp mates :doh:

it’s so cute how you all stick up for each other. 

However regarding my post many people think the same about me and will not be attending this game and watching shite football. Thankyou and goodnight 

26 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Bad news is that’s the best team we can put out and what an awful team that is. 

4-1 aldershot Saturday. 

Any halifax fan who goes down there Saturday then you get my respect but why Tf would you want to waste your money. 

Because some of use support fc Halifax town! Try it one day.

Just now, Shaymen0 said:

Because some of use support fc Halifax town! Try it one day.

I’ve tried it many of times this season and doesn’t work and I still continue to watch my team try and win and again and again and again it’s the same repetitive crap hoofball we see. 

Good old shaytrev, TheWhistler and Crowther speak very good words and I agree sith what they say. 

26 minutes ago, dj funky said:

Unlike some on this forum who have used the ignore button only to find nobody else left to ignore so sorry BTM,I think Chadders should be ashamed for asking Kim Jung Lumb to remove it forever into the black hole of the forum and I for one will not be buying Chadders Joke this year.

DJ old love you still have not told me where I find the other forum.

1 hour ago, born to moan said:

New players are coming in I'm certain, if not I'll change my name to Born to be positive.

Deffo can't change it to "Born to be Funny":D:P

Edited by Scouse Shayman

21 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

I’ve tried it many of times this season and doesn’t work and I still continue to watch my team try and win and again and again and again it’s the same repetitive crap hoofball we see. 

Good old shaytrev, TheWhistler and Crowther speak very good words and I agree sith what they say. 

thanks tj darling, you have now confirmed what i thought of you. 

clueless child. 

13 minutes ago, Scouse Shayman said:

Deffo can't change it to "Born to be Funny":D:P

Scousy my old wheel trim nicker, your not related to Kim Jong Lumb are you:o

2 minutes ago, born to moan said:

Scousy my old wheel trim nicker, your not related to Kim Jong Lumb are you:o

No, only related to a couple of Bacardi Breezer drinking slappers from Mixenden

5 minutes ago, Scouse Shayman said:

No, only related to a couple of Bacardi Breezer drinking slappers from Mixenden

Bacardi Breezer must be from the posh part of Mixenden then.

5 minutes ago, born to moan said:

Bacardi Breezer must be from the posh part of Mixenden then.

Oh aye, High Lees Road up the top end just at the back of the 2 Schools

2 hours ago, dj funky said:

Ey up old luv think you have been misinformed nowt to do wi me that thread getting removed 

2 hours ago, chrisbo61 said:

You should be banned from this forum with your language.