Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wrexham game thread

256 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, royals1922 said:

When our strikers actually click for 90th minutes and we get a bit of luck, watch out the team playing us.

What, like Torquay did tonight?!

3 minutes ago, royals1922 said:

When our strikers actually click for 90th minutes and we get a bit of luck, watch out the team playing us.

Yes,  if we had found it once tonight we might have had 3 or 4.

35 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

You've got Shaymen.net and Grindr mixed up again Vinny.

Dick

1 minute ago, halifaxmark said:

Decent performance. My opinion of Kevin Roberts changed tonight, getting at kosylo trying to get him sent off. Never a penalty at the end. Can't believe the sponsors chose Sam Johnson as man of match, he made 1 average save from a free kick. Matty Brown was a rock tonight 

Hotte sounded good as well. The commentators said he was their man of the match.

Posted (edited)

I must have mis-heard on the commentry. I was sure they said M.O.M was Hotte

Edited by Scouse Shayman

1 minute ago, shayjb said:

Dick

Yeah, there's loads on Grindr apparently. 

That we as frustrating as Kosylo in a crisp packet

Hotte was my Man of the Match, Flea out

1 minute ago, Scouse Shayman said:

Over the tannoy it definitely said number 1 Sam Johnson 

Roberts can fxxx off after that shocker on macca prick 

3 people like this

The Flea says Big Sam

Johnson mate.

Just now, Erik Everhard said:

Yeah, there's loads on Grindr apparently. 

What I said it with **** like you ripping the piss out of gay people? I'm gay, problem?

Oh well better get the old ears checked. Flea carries on  his bromance with big sam

1 person likes this

Brown was superb tonight and did his fair share of attacking.

going into the game I thought we would lose so to take a point I will take it, but I feel in little parts that the game got away. Oh well.

Just now, shayjb said:

What I said it with **** like you ripping the piss out of gay people? I'm gay, problem?

Have you had too much to drink? Sober up lad you're making yourself look silly.

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, Jmc said:

Roberts can fxxx off after that shocker on macca prick 

It's the way Wrexham play and why they get so many cards. I am tempted to say it's northern style defence but that would be incorrect as while we may tackle hard, I don't think our defence tries to hurt people.

Posted (edited)

Well it was just another of those days wasn't it? Nine times out of ten Kosylo scores those sorts of chances, but today was the one time he doesn't. Denton's ruled out goal didn't look offside from where I was stood, though I have to agree with the ref that it probably wasn't a penalty.

Can't say I agree with Flea's decision to give Johnson man of the match though - did he really have any hard saves to make other than that one free kick?

Edited by Lewis

2 minutes ago, royals1922 said:

It's the way Wrexham play and why they get so many cards. I am tempted to say it's northern style defence but that would be incorrect as while we may tackle hard, I don't think our defence tries to hurt people.

Mate stop with all your stats in reply to answers. Were you there tonight? He wanted kosylo sent off tonight and clattered macca without getting booked for it. 

1 minute ago, royals1922 said:

They have a good squad but not enough goals in them to make a challenge IMO. That's unless they bring one or two in. After reading your report and listening tonight they sound like a right set of dirty sods.

The commentators said both Macca and Kossy were lucky to carry on playing after bad challenges tonight. I bet Macca doesn't have a pint with Roberts after the game.

Totally agree about the comments regarding Kevin Roberts.Total bell end tonight.Wise move by Heath to swap him to the other side.Matty Brown my mom.Soul outstanding.

1 or 2 players short & this club can challenge for the title.Nothing really outstanding in this league.

Well done to Billy & the team on a decent performance tonight with a patched up side.

Roberts was at kozzy but it seemed to be both ways....Wrexham are his employers now so I wouldn’t expect anything else from him. While with us he was an excellent player and I like him for that. I would expect matty brown not to go in 100% against Chester cos he used to play for them. It’s football and not many players show an interest in an ex club as much as they would like you to believe “always first team I look for” 

2 people like this

15 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Have you had too much to drink? Sober up lad you're making yourself look silly.

Daft ****

2 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

Totally agree about the comments regarding Kevin Roberts.Total bell end tonight.Wise move by Heath to swap him to the other side.Matty Brown my mom.Soul outstanding.

1 or 2 players short & this club can challenge for the title.Nothing really outstanding in this league.

Well done to Billy & the team on a decent performance tonight with a patched up side.

It might sound like I'm stating the obvious but its looking like a southern team for the title. Maybe Hartlepool from the north. If we stay in the hunt till January and bring a couple in you never know but in an ideal world we would have them on board this week.