Here you go Nick from what I posted the other day;
Credit to Fullarton for agreeing to this tonight but in my honest opinion apart from answering the one question about who’s the club scout to which he answered himself I truly felt that he didn’t answer many questions to the point and went off on a tangent like a qualified politician.
For example, when he was asked about Michael Collins returning to the club and if we ever contacted him or vice versa the question went off more on a tangent about James Berrett being a good player.
To summarise for those who were not in attendance;
1) We do not have a club scout and this is done by Fullarton.
2) States that earlier in the season we had 13 fit players and had to name unfit/injured players on the bench.
3) Stated he didn’t put any Youth team players on the bench when we were short of players as he believes they have to earn and merit a start in the first team and didn’t want to hinder their development. He does not want to give a 1st team appearance out like “confetti”
4) Mekhi was consistently in the bottom 2 on the GPS trackers which the players use in training (the other player was not named) and this is the sole reason we were given as to why he was not utilised more.
5) Stated that Dion Angus is not a goal scorer and his version of one is someone that can score off their back side or their shin.
6) We are not full time and are a hybrid version. We train 3 mornings a week instead of 2 which was part time (Shame Bosomworth didn’t mention this in pre-season when the prices went up for admission and season tickets).
7) He admits not informing fans regarding injuries is his doing and he is trying to improve on this
8) States he has spoken to Kosylo regarding his discipline and without specifically stating it it sounds like we can infer some professional help has been sought to rectify this.
From all the above I feel Fullerton is trying his best and I will back him but he isn’t a charismatic guy and he is what he says he is “a boring Scotsman.”