Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ash

Brackley Tickets

How many will we get? I cant imagine any of the 1000+ not wanting to go. I know plenty of people wanting to go who couldn't get tickets for this one, myself included. We are 90 minutes away from getting to where we were before we went bust. A huge step for the club and i can see double the amount of people that went to Guiseley wanting to go to Brackley. What is the capacity at their ground?

We should get 2,000 and I think that would be enough to be honest.

Not sure how segregation and big away following like that would work at their ground though.

We will probably end up with 500 knowing this league.

Lets wait and see.

Its a final! I know they have achieved home advantage from the league position but the tickets should be at least 50/50. How many were there today? Alty will have taken a few hundred

Its a shame but we cant complain, it is what is is and we all knew the rules of the system at the start of the season - its just another huge reason why we must get out of this league.

To not be able to get a ticket to watch Halifax Town is just ludicrous.

Once is rediculous. Twice? Unheard of. I was thinking, i've watched Town for 20 years and can't remember when Town fans have had to listen to the radio because tickets sold out!

think it was around 1350 today.

In theory if it holds 3,500 it shouldn't need to be all ticket - but depends on how on earth they will segregate. A warning for those who haven't been there - it's very flat so we may have to organise smallest at the front and tallest at the back :)

think it was around 1350 today.

In theory if it holds 3,500 it shouldn't need to be all ticket - but depends on how on earth they will segregate. A warning for those who haven't been there - it's very flat so we may have to organise smallest at the front and tallest at the back :)

What is the nearest 'proper' ground?

Sixfields?

What is the nearest 'proper' ground?

Sixfields?

or Stadium MK, even Oxford Utd. But they won't switch it because they'll then have even less home supporters

or Stadium MK, even Oxford Utd. But they won't switch it because they'll then have even less home supporters

Not even sure they would be allowed?

Ticket info would be out by Monday you would think?

You would hope so pal.

Michael Steel will be 'relieving' himself all over again from his office window at the sight of the Shaymen queuing up around the Shay :) 

Ticket info would be out by Monday you would think?

we'll have to wait for Brackley - but sure they'll sort it as soon as they can. They might want us to estimate the number of away fans before making it all ticket. That will depend on who you ask ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if we took 3000+. I have 5 wanting to go who couldn't go today. Its a final, more people want to go. Its a Rafa fact!

everybody who went today, plus those of us down south that couldn't make it, plus Eye Witness from Cyprus ;)