Friendly v Hudds this Fri. Where, what time anyone know?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Earing seems to be now fulfilling the potential many thought he had on here. He's coming on well overall with just the odd game where he goes missing.

If your "there is no chance that Niall Maher's staying" shout minutes before we announced him on a new deal is anything to go by I won't get my hopes up 

Nathan and Spence getting a run out in the friendly

1 minute ago, riccardo259 said:

I wonder if part of the reason for the friendly could have been to take a look at some of their players we might be considering a loan move for 🤔

I suspected the same thing. Especially given we’ve taken out the loan. I’m sure Huddersfield wouldn’t mind lending us one or two of their youngsters. It’s a win/win for all parties really 

Just now, riccardo259 said:

I wonder if part of the reason for the friendly could have been to take a look at some of their players we might be considering a loan move for 🤔

That seems sensible and practical, particularly as Tom Scargill reports, 'On recent trialist Jack Dunn, Wild said: “We’ve not decided to move that forward due to finances.”' It looks unlikely that further investment in the way of player wages will or can be made in the light of the financial loan announcement.

Just now, AJS said:

I suspected the same thing. Especially given we’ve taken out the loan. I’m sure Huddersfield wouldn’t mind lending us one or two of their youngsters. It’s a win/win for all parties really 

With it being close they could reasonably still attend their normal training at Hudds alongside the sessions they’d be required to do with us. Could potentially be a good prospect in there for us.