Vardy scores

16 minutes ago, olitheshayman said:

Leicester have what looks like a good run of games coming up, including against Sheffield United where he traditionally cranks the dickhead dial right up to eleven. Out of confidence that this will happen I've decided to put him in my fantasy team. If that doesn't jinx him I don't know what will. 

Had him in all season. He's been the first name on my team sheet every season. Guarentees you 15 a season at a minimum. 

10 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Had him in all season. He's been the first name on my team sheet every season. Guarentees you 15 a season at a minimum. 

He was a bit pricey for me at the start. Luckily I was one of those people who had 6 million left and just plonked Calvert-Lewin in on day one and hoped for the best. 

Had to reshuffle the rest of my pack now to get Vardinho in, I reckon he'll get at least 3 goals in the next 3 games. 

38 minutes ago, olitheshayman said:

He was a bit pricey for me at the start. Luckily I was one of those people who had 6 million left and just plonked Calvert-Lewin in on day one and hoped for the best. 

Had to reshuffle the rest of my pack now to get Vardinho in, I reckon he'll get at least 3 goals in the next 3 games. 

Well he's taken the captains armband for this week off Son. Strangely I'm the only one in my mini league that has Vardy in their team.

Edited by Greggs
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2020 at 9:53 PM, olitheshayman said:

Leicester have what looks like a good run of games coming up, including against Sheffield United where he traditionally cranks the dickhead dial right up to eleven. Out of confidence that this will happen I've decided to put him in my fantasy team. If that doesn't jinx him I don't know what will. 

Triple captain played this week for Vardy at Sheff United. 

Bound to flop.