• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

C'mon Flea you're not comparing like for like. Your NFL subscription is a commercial product designed for supporters who can't/don't attend games (most of which will be played in another country). Tow

Piece of piss that, simple instructions....... Pick up IPad, give to daughter, point at match and say get that for me, hardest bit was walking to the shed to get the beer to top the fridge up rea

I dont understand why anyone wouldn't want to watch a live stream of the team they support?? Obviously we would all be at the shay if possible but we cant and this is the next best thing

Posted Images

4 hours ago, pen21 said:

If I have purchased a season ticket, to attend home games, and want to stream, will I receive a season ticket refund and be able to purchase a season stream ticket, 

I would have thought there will be an option for ST holders, as we have already paid!

1 minute ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Hartlepool charging 9.99. I would have thought it would have been the same price through out the league but apparently not and we are leaving it late for everyone to purchase.

As usual we are the last supporters waiting to know, whether its signings or streaming is the norm for us. Sure it will be announced today/tomorrow,  £10 minimum is fair i would say, i got a season ticket but personally would pay more per streamed game

1 hour ago, halifaxmark said:

As usual we are the last supporters waiting to know, whether its signings or streaming is the norm for us. Sure it will be announced today/tomorrow,  £10 minimum is fair i would say, i got a season ticket but personally would pay more per streamed game

Wonder what they will do with regard to the difference in season ticket price per game and that paid by people for the stream. Surely has to be an incentive for those who have purchased a ticket. Why would you keep the season ticket when you can watch every game for £5+ cheaper via the stream. Over the season if that over £100. 

Perhaps a money off next years season ticket for those who have bought one this year? 

1 hour ago, halifaxmark said:

It's not a case of being the last to know once things are 100% finalised we will be updated. Other clubs seem to be jumping the gun.

• Like 1

https://fchalifaxtown.com/news/season-tickets-and-match-streaming/

So there we have it. season ticket holders will receive a link and code to stream matches for free the day before each match. Non season ticket holders will be able to stream a match for £9.99. I for one am dead happy with that. I just hope the video and audio quality will be good. 

This will provide crucial income for the club, especially from Shaymen abroad/downsouff. Whatever money the club makes, I hope now this feature will be here to stay. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, olitheshayman said:

https://fchalifaxtown.com/news/season-tickets-and-match-streaming/

So there we have it. season ticket holders will receive a link and code to stream matches for free the day before each match. Non season ticket holders will be able to stream a match for £9.99. I for one am dead happy with that. I just hope the video and audio quality will be good. 

This will provide crucial income for the club, especially from Shaymen abroad/downsouff. Whatever money the club makes, I hope now this feature will be here to stay. 

To be honest, thats what I expected, if you have a season ticket how much does each match cost?

1 minute ago, chrisbo61 said:

To be honest, thats what I expected, if you have a season ticket how much does each match cost?

At £299, 22 streamed matches work out at £13.59 each. Those that didn't buy a season ticket will save themselves £80 over the season if they buy a stream for each game individually. 

I am quite pissed off tbf. I have no interest in streaming a game on my phone or laptop so I've paid for something I won't be using. 

4 minutes ago, Flea said:

At £299, 22 streamed matches work out at £13.59 each. Those that didn't buy a season ticket will save themselves £80 over the season if they buy a stream for each game individually. 

I am quite pissed off tbf. I have no interest in streaming a game on my phone or laptop so I've paid for something I won't be using. 

Will have to wait and see what club's options are for those who have season tickets, but agree with streaming games but the club have done all they can, it's Boris that can't make his mind up

12 minutes ago, Flea said:

Very much in the same situation. Not the clubs fault but the fact of the matter is Season ticket holders are going to be paying more over the season than non season ticket holders and I sincerely hope one of the options is to compensate those fans the difference in one way or another. 

Otherwise I can see a fair few refunds being dished out and people then paying for the cheaper stream.  

The club has to try and come up with a way to stop that happening. My first suggestion would be to offer the difference off next years season ticket for season ticket holders this year. 

I have no second option. But the club have to get this right to prevent mass refunds 

19 minutes ago, Flea said:

Yeh, i can understand that. Sadly it is what it is! May not be for the whole season though!

2 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Very much in the same situation. Not the clubs fault but the fact of the matter is Season ticket holders are going to be paying more over the season than non season ticket holders and I sincerely hope one of the options is to compensate those fans the difference in one way or another. 

Otherwise I can see a fair few refunds being dished out and people then paying for the cheaper stream.  

The club has to try and come up with a way to stop that happening. My first suggestion would be to offer the difference off next years season ticket for season ticket holders this year. 

I have no second option. But the club have to get this right to prevent mass refunds 

Hard for the club. We could be allowed in the ground at anytime, the goverment always changing their mind. I wont be asking for a refund,  not even bothered about recouping all the money back that i am losing out on compared to others that havent bought a season ticket. Could they offer something like a free shirt or a free dining offer.. i don't know. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Greggs said:

the downside, of course, would be if you cancelled your ST and then in January fans were allowed back!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, halifaxmark said:

Hard for the club. We could be allowed in the ground at anytime, the goverment always changing their mind. I wont be asking for a refund,  not even bothered about recouping all the money back that i am losing out on compared to others that havent bought a season ticket. Could they offer something like a free shirt or a free dining offer.. i don't know. 

That is very true. But at the same time there are no guarentees with that. It's a risk some will be willing to take but not a risk others would be. I wasn't suggesting I was getting a refund. However personally I would want my loyalty to be rewarded in some way or another to make up that difference. 

18 minutes ago, eddie said:

Will have to wait and see what club's options are for those who have season tickets, but agree with streaming games but the club have done all they can, it's Boris that can't make his mind up

I get it is not the clubs fault and they have been put in a crap position, however the solution to me is poor. I have zero interest at all in streaming the games and won't be doing so. 

30 minutes ago, Flea said:

It does say there will be other options announced next week. If one of those options was a full refund would you then be happy? 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Flea said:

I bought two, how pissed off should I be, surely this is not equitable,season tickets are supposed to advantage you not disadvantage you.

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

I bought two, how pissed off should I be, surely this is not equitable,season tickets are supposed to advantage you not disadvantage you.

Roy, I am in the same boat. I bought a S/T early doors to support the club financially when others were holding back. Later I bought a second, as my youngest, who is a Leeds fan first and a Shayman second, knows he will struggle to get tickets at Elland Road this season.

So, while streaming is OK for me, I do not need 2 lot's of streaming. At the same time I do not want to see the club at a financial disadvantage, so for me the best option would be to let the club keep the money against 2 S/T's for next season, and I will then pay the cheaper price for streaming.

• Like 1