59 minutes ago, fchtnico1 said:

Just been on the online shop and looked at my account. The season ticket I paid for now says cancelled does anyone else's say this? 

I paid in two instalments. My account shows the order status of my first payment in August as 'Pending'. There is no record of the second payment made this month.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All Swedish models appeal to me

It’s a load of crap and if people don’t believe it’s real, got yourselves scrubbed up and on the ICU at Calderdale Royal, then tell us it isn’t real.

It's not even a party political issue for me. It's about Johnson and those he chose to surround himself with (and the reasons they're there). I can disagree ideologically with Conservatives but am gro

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, themanwhowasntthere said:

I paid in two instalments. My account shows the order status of my first payment in August as 'Pending'. There is no record of the second payment made this month.

L you need to go into your original order to make this month's payment.

26 minutes ago, Hesperus said:

Apparently this is so they know who has had seats allocated.

Is the correct answer. This is the way it has been done on orders for a while now. Your order has NOT been cancelled but because it's marked that way it shows in red on the background screen to highlight the fact your seat has been allocated.

22 minutes ago, scampyharris said:

My order says pending!

It also says I ordered a seating ticket(I ordered standing)which is sold out!

Does anybody have the contact details for the arse en elbow dept?

Behave you and email orders@fchtshop.com

• 2 weeks later...

It’s a joke! My concern with fans coming back is the pubs and bars in surrounding areas around a football stadium and concourses. I think for it to work, limitations would have to be out in numbers allowed in bars and pubs around a stadium, and no refreshments at half time otherwise as much as we all want to be back watching, it simply will defeat the object.

The loophole that football can now be watched indoors needs banning too for as long as fans can’t be in a stadium.