There's a new "feature-rich" version of the software available. I'll make a back-up then do the install after the game tonight. Be sure to  bookmark the Facebook group just in case there are problems, and be sure to grab anything you need from PMs/etc. in case the worst happens and we lose the database :D

• Hoddie pinned this topic
11 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

There's a new "feature-rich" version of the software available. I'll make a back-up then do the install after the game tonight. Be sure to  bookmark the Facebook group just in case there are problems, and be sure to grab anything you need from PMs/etc. in case the worst happens and we lose the database :D

I fear another Hoddie masterpiece afoot,:lol:

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

As long as we don't lose my jokes Hoodie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

I love Hoddie!!! I'm sat here and it's the equivalent of "I can see your lips moving, but I cant hear a thing". That's how un-computer literate I am??? Anyway, got to shoot now, got to get to Clithero, but good luck with the site.

Edited by TommyH72
1 hour ago, TommyH72 said:

I love Hoddie!!! I'm sat here and it's the equivalent of "I can see your lips moving, but I cant hear a thing". That's how un-computer literate I am??? Anyway, got to shoot now, got to get to Clithero, but good luck with the site.

Post your views on the teams we put out .. wish I was there

• Hoddie unpinned this topic
9 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Appear to have lost the ability to short cut to the end of a thread by clicking on the time of the last post ?

Working for me. The whole line under the last poster's name used to do it, now I think its just part of that line. Let me know.