• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine us going on to Wrexham’s forum to tell them about signings we had made. What an odd individual this chap is. 

Gets me the stockport supporters in know resented salford they now have half of their conference winning squad signed for them and are doing excatly the same as salford did

And hopefully going bust in doing so 

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, shaymen down under said:

Hit and miss at every club he’s been at. Might be a brilliant signing, might be a flop. Won’t come cheap though.

Agreed. 3 year deal for a guy who's had one good season at this level and got very little game time when at higher division clubs. Not saying he'll flop but sounds risky for what they will be paying him.

2 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Nothing is guaranteed. Just look at Fylde. 

I actually dont mind Stockport as a club I'd much rather see a club like that go up than a Fylde. I just dont like clubs that buy their way too it. Much more that a troll fan of theirs first thought is to come on here boasting about it.

6 minutes ago, Lammie said:

Saw him at Barrow when we played there. Unimpressed and he was subd.

I remember watching the Barrow TV highlights of our draw there last season. I think the result was either nil nil or one all. Anyway, he was alright but now't special. Not at the same level as Cameron King, Dan Gardner or even an on form Matty Kosylo. 

Our Cheshire "friend" is easily pleased. 

Edited by Erik Everhard

Stockport sign Chester and Guiseley reject. Am I missing something? 

In the half a decade Stockport were a laughing stock in Division 6, I never once felt the need to goad their fans on their message board.

You need to find a new hobby Mr Cheadle.

7 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

I remember watching the Barrow TV highlights of our draw there last season. I think the result was either nil nil or one all. Anyway, he was alright but now't special. Not at the same level as Cameron King, Dan Gardner or even an on form Matty Kosylo. 

Our Cheshire "friend" is easily pleased. 

Nil nil and we were diddled when Kosy had a perfectly good goal disallowed. We were the better team on the day.

• Like 1