4 minutes ago, shaykehands said:

Those who've donated the £100 towards project playoffs and entitled to a replica shirt have been advised they will receive collection details in August.

So potentially, these coming weeks then ?!

Haven't really made it clear but obviously shirts will be announced when we know where and when next season will be . I selected the shirt deal and noticed that they were asking you to choose home or away without you knowing the designs . I put home (subject) as clearly you can't choose from 3 kits that aren't yet visible

35 minutes ago, shaykehands said:

Those who've donated the £100 towards project playoffs and entitled to a replica shirt have been advised they will receive collection details in August.

I wonder if they went with the designs that were shown on here prior to lockdown?

3 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

One of the away shirts has been released, given the current financial climate with business I suspect any delay may be down to old or new sponsors? 

I thought the same. If we go up into EFL then I'm sure the club can ask for more money from sponsors. 

4 minutes ago, Hxmitch said:

Do we have any sponsors for new season lined up. Is Ben back working for the club?

Does Ben like any of the fund raising ideas mentioned on here in the last few weeks/days?

Maybe we should have a new thread just for Ben, to keep us all up to date on the commercial aspects, when he comes back. Although even on furlough I presume he can use the internet?

19 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

Maybe we should have a new thread just for Ben, to keep us all up to date on the commercial aspects, when he comes back. Although even on furlough I presume he can use the internet?

Is he furloughed ?

4 hours ago, rdj said:

Is he furloughed ?

I presume so as we have had numerous posts informing us that there is only 1 full time member of staff working, that if I am not mistaken is Louisa.