1 hour ago, greygoose said:

Are you seriously suggesting we improved because the fans 'had a go' at the players that day? You dont think it was down to a change in formation and personel?

I doubt Wild and his players needed the fans to tell them they were crap at Stockport. Some fans will react when they feel let down and and thats up to them but to suggest thats why things improve is ridiculous.

Yes I am. A change in formation helped and personnel but perhaps after that game if the fans were all clapping them off and no one was annoyed Wild might not have thought about the change as he knew the fans weren’t happy. 

Didn’t need ****ing Einstein to work out what personnel was the problem in the team did it really. 

54 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

I hope I never hear the abuse I heard at that game again! 

You will do. You might probably find it worse as you attend other clubs games too. 

1 hour ago, TJAshton said:

Ah yes I know you’re with Ash you don’t need to tell me. 

Sometimes the team do need a kick up the arse and at Stockport although it’s not nice to hear or see it clearly worked for them. Players won’t like to see paying fans travelling up and down the country having a go at them so they know they have to do better. 

It’s football and it’s very passionate for some so you’re going to get it. 

I'm passionate about the football club I support but I do it in a positive way

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TJAshton said:

You will do. You might probably find it worse as you attend other clubs games too. 

Not particularly interested in other clubs games, but to hear the personal abuse that Billy got was disgusting! For you to condone it I find almost as bad. 

Very interesting read. He did ok for us when rarely called upon. The one handed save against Chorley at home after the infamous Stalybridge game was probably his best (and funniest) highlight.

Another mention of a player not liking JF. I know the dad of a player who played for us under Fullarton. He said all the lads liked him as as a person and a coach. However, managerial wise they all hated his tactics and a few of them asked to change things up and he completely dismissed them.

Edited by AJS
51 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Not particularly interested in other clubs games, but to hear the personal abuse that Billy got was disgusting! For you to condone it I find almost as bad. 

When did I condone it? I’m saying you will get it worse at other clubs as well and it gave them a kick up the arse but tell me where I condone the abuse he got? 

1 hour ago, Papa Lazarou said:

We've gone over this time and again but the only thing that needs asking is. 

Did we stay up? Was Heath getting sacked the right thing?. The answer to both of those is yes. Guarantee if he didn't go the answer to the first question would have been different. 

Happy clappers just cant understand that sometimes a change is required and that only comes about through negativity. 

20 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

When did I condone it? I’m saying you will get it worse at other clubs as well and it gave them a kick up the arse but tell me where I condone the abuse he got? 

You havent said it was wrong and justified so in my eyes that's condoning it

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Did we stay up? Was Heath getting sacked the right thing?. The answer to both of those is yes. Guarantee if he didn't go the answer to the first question would have been different. 

Happy clappers just cant understand that sometimes a change is required and that only comes about through negativity. 

All I am saying he was  brought to the club to do a job, was given 2 seasons to do it and did it in 1. Seemed a really decent guy in the conversations I had and a couple of my friends had with him, not sure how you could guarantee it by the way. 

Edited by Papa Lazarou
20 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

You havent said it was wrong and justified so in my eyes that's condoning it

I just think you make stuff up and write what you want to hear. 

4 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Do you think the abuse hurled at Billy Heath and Mark Carroll is acceptable and is ok? 

Warranted yes. Acceptable probably not but the whole atmosphere at Stalybridge was toxic weather was dodgy we missed a penalty with the man people think Heath was wrong not to play. It was a Dark Day

3 hours ago, TJAshton said:

Yes I am. A change in formation helped and personnel but perhaps after that game if the fans were all clapping them off and no one was annoyed Wild might not have thought about the change as he knew the fans weren’t happy. 

Didn’t need ****ing Einstein to work out what personnel was the problem in the team did it really. 

Don't be daft, if Wild or any other managers relying on advice from our boo boys there not fit to manage.

Your basically saying the manager doesnt know when his teams had a bad performance then? A few claps that day and he would have thought we played ok? 

• Like 1
Just now, greygoose said:

Don't be daft, if Wild or any other managers relying on advice from our boo boys there not fit to manage.

Your basically saying the manager doesnt know when his teams had a bad performance then? A few claps that day and he would have thought we played ok? 

No I just don’t Reckon he would have made the drastic changes He did. 

35 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Do you think the abuse hurled at Billy Heath and Mark Carroll is acceptable and is ok? 

No of course not. But they certainly needed something that day to give them a kick up the arse. 

7 hours ago, Greggs said:

There are also some that will give a manager dogs abuse even though they don't know their harris from their elbow. 

Edited by Erik Everhard
7 hours ago, Papa Lazarou said:

But not surprised... 

5 hours ago, greygoose said:

One of the people in this scenario makes his living out of football. The other doesn't and never will. One of these is quite smart, the other the opposite. 

Edited by francisfirth
10 hours ago, francisfirth said:

One of the people in this scenario makes his living out of football. The other doesn't and never will. One of these is quite smart, the other the opposite. 

Aw bless again