6 minutes ago, bazza45 said:

Unless things have changed they are to be relegated.  Not the best career move

Or perhaps Stevenage know they will lose there relegation fight and are preparing for an immediate bounce back. He probably isn't a football league striker from what I've seen of him.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great move for Josh, closer to home and a team who’ll be up there. Think we’ll miss him, real hard worker and one i’d have liked to keep. Seemed like a very likeable bloke as well. Best of luck to him

Good luck to him. Gave it his all. Wish him well 

Tobi Sho-Silva to be our promotion hero!

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, bazza45 said:

Unless things have changed they are to be relegated.  Not the best career move

better than having nowhere to play for next season. With parachute payments they can still afford to pay him more than Dover were offering I presume.

To be fair Stevenage were that far behind everybody else, apart from Macc having a gazillion points deducted, relegating them is actually doing them a favour. Sometimes it is best to take a step back, rebuild and then move forward. Look at us we have been rebuilding for 10 years and at some point it will all come good.

I see Olly Dyson has been released by Huddersfield. Done well on loan at Barrow supposedly and Wild mentioned him in his Q and A. Would suspect he may be a target.

17 minutes ago, AJS said:

I see Olly Dyson has been released by Huddersfield. Done well on loan at Barrow supposedly and Wild mentioned him in his Q and A. Would suspect he may be a target.

And maybe for Barrow

33 minutes ago, eddie said:

And maybe for Barrow

Was used mainly as a sub. Just seen a couple of fan comments from them saying he's a tidy player for this level and wouldn't be against having him again next season.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2020 at 4:32 PM, Cheadle End said:

Talks were still going on with Rodney in February during our takeover; that and the COVID crisis ended that, Rodney is in talks with County again (fact) personally I would rather we looked for better. He never HATED it at County so your understanding is wrong. Just calm down and see what develops; try to engage in a debate instead of getting your knickers in a twist.

Congratulations on signing Rodney....

Oh wait, you were talking rubbish, like I said. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Flea said:

Congratulations on signing Rodney....

Oh wait, you were talking rubbish, like I said. 

He never said they signed him. Just said they were in talks again?