Today’s Game @home to Ebbsfleet

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not said much about the game since I predicted a 1-0 away win yesterday. Quite simply we were awful. There seemed to be a few players who wanted to play but the majority weren't there at all.

If Pete Wild honestly believes in some of the things his saying in his interviews and I think he does, then we are in big trouble.     “Created chance after chance” just wtf was he watching, ha

Biggest question marks are about PW after that. The whole 2nd half was a disgrace, only Halesowen game was worse. He allowed Ebbsfleet to come out after half time and control the first 10 minutes of t

Posted Images

Just now, Erik Everhard said:

All too predictable. We get the ball out wide. A ball against the defenses legs gives us a corner that's headed out to our players and we waste it. 

Too right. I’m watching it on TV and it’s so predictable. Back to Jeff King or Redshaw I’m right and a corner that leads to naff all. Hope Wild has some firm words in there 

Just now, shaymandownsouff said:

Binnom Williams - terrible

Clarke - had a great career, time to retire

Rodney - needs to up his movement and stop trying to cream it in from 40 yards

You’re correct. Rodney is having to drop back to collect the ball as there is no creativity what so ever

1 minute ago, Shaymen2008 said:

If we can't get anything from today then we can forget the play offs. People were talking about 7 or 9 points from this and the last two games and we so far managed 3 and that was a penalty. Too poor and predictable no plan b.

Lose this and you can wave bye bye to play offs

We are playing like 11 individuals. Where was Clarke call to leave it for one of their corners. There wasn't one. Redhsaw trying his hardest but where's his support? He's delayed his run and pass to give the players time but not much happening. 

For gods sake put two up top. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ewalsh said:

God how much do we miss Cameron King. Cooper, Nolan and Staunton between them aren’t going to create anything or us, and as for Binnom.. Not even worth saying

We do miss him massively. However he sat at home watching the game