Sign in to follow this  
AGB

Danny Hone

Possibly the worst player I've seen at north or national league level, and that includes Danny Clarke.

Like an octopus eating a crab when he was marking anyone.

5 minutes ago, Juryeff said:

Possibly the worst player I've seen at north or national league level, and that includes Danny Clarke.

Like an octopus eating a crab when he was marking anyone.

He wasn’t great but he actually won so many headers and scored a few I think. Possibly 5/6 goals for us. 

I can think of someone in this current team now who is worse than him. 

Possibly the most Unlikeable player ever to play regularly at this club , oh ok Peter Butler 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jmc said:

Possibly the most Unlikeable player ever to play regularly at this club , oh ok Peter Butler 

The time he was sent off at Stalybridge and was jeered off the pitch. 

Usually a player gets clapped off despite the fans shock of the red card, I've never seen owt like what he got that day. Wasn't it a blatant elbow like a thick idiot? It was fully deserved. 

47 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

He wasn’t great but he actually won so many headers and scored a few I think. Possibly 5/6 goals for us. 

I can think of someone in this current team now who is worse than him. 

No. He was awful. How much did he cost us after getting sent off?

Any, and I mean ANY, of our current forwards would have him on toast before he would get his inevitable red.

Very telling that he never played at any sort of recognised level again after he left us. Even Billy Heath didn't want him back.

4 hours ago, Juryeff said:

Any, and I mean ANY, of our current forwards would have him on toast before he would get his inevitable red.

No you’re wrong. One of them wouldn’t but I’ll let you guess who that would be 

Fair play to him, this venture looks good. I hope it goes well for him. 

I've no hatred or ill feeling towards him. Not a player I feel was/is good enough for us, and his discipline for me wasn't anywhere near good enough, however he played a large part in our promotion season and was always pleasant enough when I spoke to him. 

3 hours ago, TJAshton said:

No you’re wrong. One of them wouldn’t but I’ll let you guess who that would be 

You spend the whole game, if you go, on your phone. I saw the guy play and get carded over and over. I'll trust my opinion over yours.

30 minutes ago, Juryeff said:

You spend the whole game, if you go, on your phone. I saw the guy play and get carded over and over. I'll trust my opinion over yours.

Do I? I will only go on my phone during a game to check my football bets and to update people on here of what’s happening. When I’m on my phone it usually means nothing is happening or were playing shite

55 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Do I? I will only go on my phone during a game to check my football bets and to update people on here of what’s happening. When I’m on my phone it usually means nothing is happening or were playing shite

It's a good job mos of us have unlimited minutes now....