Papa Lazarou

Torquay on Saturday

Why just why. The best attackers are on the bench. I just fail to see what Wild sees in Silva. He cant stand up let alone score 

Edited by Greggs
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Greggs said:

Why just why. The best attackers are on the bench. I just fail to see what Wild sees in Silva. He cant stand up let alone score 

Hat trick incoming, watch this space :shh:;)

I’m abit confused with the lineup. Allen plays excellent and has had a great impact and yet Sho Silva does **** all and still gets in. Let’s hope he scores today and town get 3 points. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TJAshton said:

I’m abit confused with the lineup. Allen plays excellent and has had a great impact and yet Sho Silva does **** all and still gets in. Let’s hope he scores today and town get 3 points. 

Problem being if Silva plays well does that mean he keeps his place going forward? We all know how that ends 

7 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Problem being if Silva plays well does that mean he keeps his place going forward? We all know how that ends 

Ash will be creaming himself if that happens. I just don’t get it I really don’t 

9 minutes ago, Greggs said:

It won't end. It will be the Never Ending Story (which thankfully did end - apart from the sequel). 

PW stated during the week that Torquay are big and strong and pose a big threat at set pieces, maybe TSS has been brought in to try and help with that. Horses for courses etc? Plus he had a good game in the Trophy game down there 

• Like 1

Chocolate legs gets the gig. Hope he got the right footwear never seen a man go down as easy as him on the football field. Not my choice and he will probably get a goal or two now i had a winge 

18 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Wtf - if he plays well and keeps his place that’s an issue?? You spend half your time criticising him then you say you don’t even want him to play well?

• Like 2

I can understand why Allen's on the bench given how well he fits the impact sub role, though I completely disagree with the decision to have Sho-Silva play over Redshaw. Be happy to be proven wrong though

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, greg45 said:

Wtf - if he plays well and keeps his place that’s an issue?? You spend half your time criticising him then you say you don’t even want him to play well?

But he’s not better than Allen or Redshaw? No doubt TSS will score today having said this

As it's been said earlier horses for courses. 

Show some faith in the team and management. Unless you've got a crystal ball then don't dissect the ins and outs of a game before a ball has been kicked. 

Let's see at 5pm. 

Horses for courses? I’d understand if he was a decent target man but he doesn’t jump or anything. More importantly we need 3 points 

Surprised tobi is starting. He's our 4th best striker behind Rodney,Redshaw and Allen. Obviously we all hope he scores and has a great game helping us get 3 points but if we are picking our strongest team then he wouldnt be in it

16 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

But he’s not better than Allen or Redshaw? No doubt TSS will score today having said this

I don’t disagree that they are way better than him. But given he’s playing, I want him to do well, I don’t want him to play crap so he doesn’t get picked again.

The Manager will have been working on Tobi's weak points & must see something that will improve our chances of a win. Tobi plays for us, get behind him & all our team

6 minutes ago, Ash said:

Same old whiners out again

Just saying our opinion ash. You know it is a forum after all. Hope you’ve got your tissues next to you if he scores 

4 minutes ago, greg45 said:

I don’t disagree that they are way better than him. But given he’s playing, I want him to do well, I don’t want him to play crap so he doesn’t get picked again.

That’s Greggs who wants that not me. I want him to score as it helps the team just don’t understand how he’s got in the team. 

4 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

That’s Greggs who wants that not me. I want him to score as it helps the team just don’t understand how he’s got in the team. 

I was referring to Greggs, don’t worry. We are in agreement!

Just now, greg45 said:

I was referring to Greggs, don’t worry. We are in agreement!

Ah right. Okay mate. Allen & Redshaw will be great impact subs if brought on anyway