Shaymen Stats

FAN TRIBUTE TO JORDAN SINNOTT

Thanks Funkster. I think this video has been the moment that Sinnott’s death has really, properly hit me. What a waste, what a life to have sniffed out.

12 hours ago, Shaymen Stats said:

Made by @dj funky:

Halifax Town once more pay tribute to Jordan 'Sinbad' Sinnott. A fan made video from countless hours of capturing his, and our beloved Shaymen.

Ran out of likes.

Like.

Nice one and that's what makes us proud we all stick together in Non League, and a big thank you to our young fans in the South Stand for their fitting tribute both at Chorley and at home on Tuesday night, Jordan Sinnott is one of or own.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RobYeltz said:

Evening all.

On 25 minutes of the game on Saturday Yeltz fans will be remembering Jordan Sinnott by applauding in his memory. Although he had no connection to the Yeltz his loss has hit all of football, it seems fitting for us to acknowledge this at a place where he did play his football for a while. I'm sure you'll join us.

What A Fantastic gesture from all concerned..I've seen your posts over the past few week and I'm really impressed with them..It makes a refreshing change..All the very best for the rest of the season..And I will keep looking out for your club's progress..Nice One Rob :-) 

Yeltz fans....well done for the 25 minute applause..

It was a good atmosphere in the corner of east stand..

Love it when the chant comes...your grounds too big for you....

• Like 1