Sign in to follow this  
Shaytrev

Where are the goals?

Has anyone got any idea where The goals from the Maidenhead game are please?

National league web site have not put our game up.

Just now, Shaytrev said:

I also had a look and couldn't find them.

They're on the BT Sport website. It's match day 31 I think. Just type in National League in the website's search box. You don't need to log in. 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Che Bentos said:

They're on the BT Sport website. It's match day 31 I think. Just type in National League in the website's search box. You don't need to log in. 

Got 'em, thanks.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shaytrev said:

#undertheradar

10 hours ago, shaymen_x said:

At the 18.00 minute mark, for those with as little patience as me

Think they were saving the best until last (er, like on MOTD). They did show Cooper's goal again. Notice the Courier gave Rodney the goal yet the BBC still has it as an OG. Wonder what the offical verdict is? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ash said:

Own goal

Thought if the shot is on target the striker gets credited with the goal, even if the ball hits a defender before it goes in. Devante deserved the goal. His speed and power set up Redshaw's goal beautifully. So at least he got credited with an assist.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, quizmaster said:

Thought if the shot is on target the striker gets credited with the goal, even if the ball hits a defender before it goes in. Devante deserved the goal. His speed and power set up Redshaw's goal beautifully. So at least he got credited with an assist.

The shot wasnt on target. I was stood behind the shot and it was going a fair distance wide. As much as we all want him to get the goal. There's no chance he will  

1 hour ago, Greggs said:

The shot wasnt on target. I was stood behind the shot and it was going a fair distance wide. As much as we all want him to get the goal. There's no chance he will  

Ok thanks for that.

5 minutes ago, Shaymen Stats said:

I've given it Rodney. 

What does Mrs Stats think about that???

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Greggs said:

Rodney claimed it on Twitter and said it was going in anyway!

• Like 1

On 1/21/2020 at 11:45 AM, Greggs said:

Cameron King was credited with one last season against Maidstone (3rd game of the season), that was going well wide before it took a deflection. 

30 minutes ago, Che Bentos said:

Like how Rodney took himself off the pitch at the Skircoat side to enjoy a victory lap. 

Fans enjoyed it too, he deserved the applause.

4 hours ago, Che Bentos said:

Like how Rodney took himself off the pitch at the Skircoat side to enjoy a victory lap. 

There was one game over the Christmas period, I think Stockport at home, where one of the opposition players had been getting stick from the Town fans all game, he tried to cross the pitch when subbed but the ref told him to get off on the Skircoat side. He opted to walk the longer way round past the North stand to avoid walking in from of us in the South stand :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, riccardo259 said:

There was one game over the Christmas period, I think Stockport at home, where one of the opposition players had been getting stick from the Town fans all game, he tried to cross the pitch when subbed but the ref told him to get off on the Skircoat side. He opted to walk the longer way round past the North stand to avoid walking in from of us in the South stand :lol:

Fondop - Chesterfield game....

After being a boo baby and kicking the ball at hoardings and scuffling with a Town player by the dugout.