Sign in to follow this  
archietaylor7

McAlinden

4 hours ago, TJAshton said:

Pace, Movement, Creativity, Skill and players who can can finish. 

What has a French dance performed by female dancers got to do with playing up front? 

A very tenuous link would be Buster Blood Vessel and Bad Manners did a cover version. Buster is from Margate and I think he once sponsored Margate's shirt.

But I'm still struggling to come up with a link, although the kick part of the dance could potentially be encorporated into striker training and or a goal celebration.

I await our resident sage's wisdom.

5 hours ago, Twisted Wheel said:

Too boring. I'd rather someone who doesn't attend games tells us the best formation. Or the one who wants to play with three wingers.

Doesn’t attend games? The only ones I don’t go to are the southern away games just like many people on here don’t but still get to have their say. 

And the three wingers was a mistype so apologies on that one :mellow:

Edited by TJAshton

30 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

What has a French dance performed by female dancers got to do with playing up front? 

A very tenuous link would be Buster Blood Vessel and Bad Manners did a cover version. Buster is from Margate and I think he once sponsored Margate's shirt.

But I'm still struggling to come up with a link, although the kick part of the dance could potentially be encorporated into striker training and or a goal celebration.

I await our resident sage's wisdom.

Kurious Orang

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Doesn’t attend games? The only ones I don’t go too are the southern away games just like many people on here don’t but still get to have their say. 

To.

43 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Doesn’t attend games? The only ones I don’t go too are the southern away games just like many people on here don’t but still get to have their say. 

I think he's referring to me on one of his comments.

Just ignore him. He's a boring c@@@, just like Eddie and Eddie's Mate.

:)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, greygoose said:

I'd love to know how you'd accommodate them all? 

I would actually

play 4-3-3

Big Sam

Ducky-Clark-Brown-Binnon-Williams

Anyone you like-Staunton-Cam King

Allen-Dave-Redshaw

Our midfields are our weak position we desperately need another quality one. Prob pick Jeff King.

3 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

I would actually

play 4-3-3

Big Sam

Allen-Dave-Redshaw

Our midfields are our weak position we desperately need another quality one. Prob pick Jeff King.

I'm hoping Southwell goes and we can add to that position. Although I do think that PW will start with Cooper.

16 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

I would actually

play 4-3-3

Big Sam

Allen-Dave-Redshaw

What, no TSS in your line up? He's now turned a corner and is able to stay on his feet even in a strong wind on the South Coast. Some unhappy Peeps on here seeing that selection.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shaytrev said:

What, no TSS in your line up? He's now turned a corner and is able to stay on his feet even in a strong wind on the South Coast. Some unhappy Peeps on here seeing that selection.

He could have an important part to play in the Trophy. Also, maybe coming on as sub for Rodney or Redshaw but but that should maybe be about it. All depends how well Dave links up with Redshaw.

2 hours ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Do you trust him ?

More than some of the muppets on here.... 

Edited by ashy1966

3 hours ago, Twisted Wheel said:

Too boring. I'd rather someone who doesn't attend games tells us the best formation. Or the one who wants to play with three wingers.

Meow!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

I would actually

play 4-3-3

Big Sam

Allen-Dave-Redshaw

We are unbeaten in 4, since the tactical change on 28th December v Chesterfield. Why would you change a strong team, obviously barring Southwell for Rodney.

Edited by archietaylor7

2 hours ago, TJAshton said:

FFS, I bet TSS doesn't mistype three wingers TJS!

15 minutes ago, archietaylor7 said:

We are unbeaten in 4, since the tactical change on 28th December v Chesterfield. Why would you change a strong team, obviously barring Southwell for Rodney.

I was asked the formation I would choose and that´s it Archie.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ashy1966 said:

More than some of the muppets on here.... 

Nobody on here gets to pick the team.

Posters on here offer opinions on who they think PW should pick in the first 11 and which formation they think he should play.

Football is all about opinions, which differ from one fan to another.

I do think some fans that can't attend either every week or not often or at all anymore, but are still die hard Shaymen in their appetite for all things Shaymen, do post a lot more than many of the fans that don't miss a game. As we've discussed over and over and over and over again, it's a great way for fans who live abroad or have moved out of the area or who maybe aren't well, can stay in the loop and offer opinions on many Shaymen related topics.

As we've discussed so many times in the past, whether you go to every game or you go once a season etc you have an opinion and if you want to express your opinion this is the place to come.

It's all down to opinions but the manager is the guy that picks the team. It doesn't mean we can't offer other differing opinions and they are just that.

I do think if you disagree then say so but try and keep it civil or light-hearted.

If something has been repeated over and over and over again then it's about time it wasn't and it's time to let it lie; we get whoever's point.

Goodnight Kermit :lol:

Edited by Erik Everhard
  • Like 2