Sign in to follow this  
TJAshton

Rodney!!!!

2 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

A big well done to DB and PW and a big welcome back to Dave.

A big thank you too for making TJ come (although his girlfriend will be disappointed.)

TJ' s Hooker ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, halifaxmark said:

Correct. If Bosomworth/wild listened to me earlier when i mentioned showing abit of ambition then we would be top now. Credit to them for both realising where we were going wrong 

Perhaps we could only afford Rodney for 3 months 

it’s easy to state more ambition but that costs money we don’t have .. so we have seen ..clever spending that won’t bankrupt the club the way many on here advocate we should do

you have to speculate to go bust 

Edited by Nick

1 hour ago, Nick said:

Well nobody on here now can surely moan at the club or the manager now 

change of formation..you got it 

signing Redshaw ..you got it 

signing Rodney... you got It

now it’s time for the supporters to fulfill their side of the deal .. get down the shay and cheer on the boys ..not just when we are playing well but also when we are struggling .. 

For the rest of the season let’s be the 12th man 

Well if we are going to be picky the formation change should have happened in October when the rot started and we were 2nd not the end of December when we were 10th 

Great signing by the club fits perfectly into the system we are currently playing. So happy with this. 

Imagine that's the question answered about Mcalinden too without the need for an announcement

A good signing on paper so let's hope he can do what many expect from him. Pressume this means the end for Southwell & Mcalindon at the Shay? 

In the current formation he'll probably replace Jamie Allen, how big an upgrade that is remains to be seen?

Still think we needa ball playing midfielder as much as anything as Cooper struggles to play that role imo.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

A big well done to DB and PW and a big welcome back to Dave.

A big thank you too for making TJ come (although his girlfriend will be disappointed.)

Told you. You’re obsessed :rolleyes:

Wow! Play to his strengths and we'll make the playoffs. I'd like to thank the board, the gaffer, and the fans who greeted him with a polite applause when he was subbed on on new year's day. 

What went wrong for him at Stockport County though? Let's hope he's still got the determination to make it with us and isn't feeling like he's settling for less.

Edited by olitheshayman

23 minutes ago, Nick said:

Perhaps we could only afford Rodney for 3 months 

it’s easy to state more ambition but that costs money we don’t have .. so we have seen ..clever spending that won’t bankrupt the club the way many advocate we should do on here 

you have to speculate to go bust 

an interesting point, wait until Xmas, see whether playoffs are doable and then re-sign Rodders! 

10 minutes ago, steve lumb said:

Nice little video on facebook and Twitter ( Rodney not TJ's hooker):)

Under what site? Not seen anything on my news feed. 

6 minutes ago, olitheshayman said:

Wow! Play to his strengths and we'll make the playoffs. I'd like to thank the board, the gaffer, and the fans who greeted him with a polite applause when he was subbed on on new year's day. 

What went wrong for him at Stockport County though? Let's hope he's still got the determination to make it with us and isn't feeling like he's settling for less.

Just works for certain players and certain clubs. He wasn't always first choice their either. 

He was the big cahoona here last season so to speak and he will have felt the love. 

As for the applause on new years day. I got some strange looks but I clapped from the moment the board went up till the moment the game started. Kept us up last year simple as that 

Edited by Greggs

Stockport have got rid of Walker? Granted we didn't have our proper right back in position for either matches he looked a very, very good player, the sort of left midfielder that's very hard to find and worth keeping at this level. He was brilliant against us. They have a good defence though, so maybe that'll keep them in the playoffs. 

3 minutes ago, olitheshayman said:

Stockport have got rid of Walker? Granted we didn't have our proper right back in position for either matches he looked a very, very good player, the sort of left midfielder that's very hard to find and worth keeping at this level. He was brilliant against us. They have a good defence though, so maybe that'll keep them in the playoffs. 

Signed for Fylde 

1 minute ago, Greggs said:

Just works for certain players and certain clubs. He wasn't always first choice their either. 

He was the big cahoona here last season so to speak and he will have felt the love. 

As for the applause on new years day. I got some strange looks but I clapped from the moment the board went up till the moment the game started. Kept us up last year simple as that 

I found the applause a bit odd cos frankly the guy demanded a ridiculous wage to stay with us. It wasn't just him, Duku and Hardy were also part of our shift into top gear at the end of last season, propelling us into a position in the table that didn't tell of the long spell we had in the doldrums.

30 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Told you. You’re obsessed :rolleyes:

I thought you might have calmed down a bit now we've signed another striker.

Let's hope Dave scores a few and you chill out.

:)

Ambition shown at last, a real chance of a play off spot now.

Lowfields tin shack on hold for now. Some people will be sick as they feel lost in The San Shayro.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

I thought you might have calmed down a bit now we've signed another striker.

Let's hope Dave scores a few and you chill out.

:)

Youre getting worse now :lol:

53 minutes ago, olitheshayman said:

He would have made a hell of a difference to our team.

1 hour ago, Greggs said:

Well if we are going to be picky the formation change should have happened in October when the rot started and we were 2nd not the end of December when we were 10th 

Great signing by the club fits perfectly into the system we are currently playing. So happy with this. 

Imagine that's the question answered about Mcalinden too without the need for an announcement

You’re forgetting that throughout that rot we had either Clarke or Brown missing so a back 3 wasn’t really an option

• Like 2

1 hour ago, olitheshayman said:

I found the applause a bit odd cos frankly the guy demanded a ridiculous wage to stay with us. It wasn't just him, Duku and Hardy were also part of our shift into top gear at the end of last season, propelling us into a position in the table that didn't tell of the long spell we had in the doldrums.

The guy demanded a ridiculous wage ???

he is as under contract to Salford with an agreed wage between him and salford

Salford has the right to loan him .. they set how much of that wage the club loaning him should pay 

it’s not Rodney who decides .. it Salford and Halifax  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ash said:

You’re forgetting that throughout that rot we had either Clarke or Brown missing so a back 3 wasn’t really an option

And Cam King struggling with fitness 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shaytrev said:

Ambition shown at last, a real chance of a play off spot now.

Lowfields tin shack on hold for now. Some people will be sick as they feel lost in The San Shayro.

An all ticket play off home game against Stockport will do. We might best the Bradford attendance and gain a new record attendance for the new club.

We can dream but it could become a reality.