Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
steve lumb

FCHT digital advent calendar

Recommended Posts

Yeah, think the media team this yr has hit a home run this season.  Think TS media has had a major part in it all, but well done to everybody at the club. This festive calendar is a brilliant idea and to kick it off by the main sponsor giving away 200 kids shirts, wow well done to the club and sponsors!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, shaymen down under said:

Yeah, think the media team this yr has hit a home run this season.  Think TS media has had a major part in it all, but well done to everybody at the club. This festive calendar is a brilliant idea and to kick it off by the main sponsor giving away 200 kids shirts, wow well done to the club and sponsors!

Think it's more down to Louisa, and don't forget the media team works for her

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow amazing offer with I suspect more to come. Top marks to Ben and Louisa for getting Core on board in the first place and then to sponsor this initiative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, chadders said:

Wow amazing offer with I suspect more to come. Top marks to Ben and Louisa for getting Core on board in the first place and then to sponsor this initiative.

Considering there are a lot of days on an advent calendar I would also expect more to come :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've posted before about my encouraging my daughter to watch her local team. She loves wearing her Town shirt and standing out in a sea of Premier League and Barcelona shirts.
She's had a friend come with her on a few occasions who supports Liverpool. It's difficult for non-league teams to compete in some respects but nobody should ever underestimate the impact of actually watching football live. The fact they can get nearer to the players adds to the experience. The free shirts idea is great and can only encourage more kids to take an interest. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 154 Hopper Avenue said:

I've posted before about my encouraging my daughter to watch her local team. She loves wearing her Town shirt and standing out in a sea of Premier League and Barcelona shirts.
She's had a friend come with her on a few occasions who supports Liverpool. It's difficult for non-league teams to compete in some respects but nobody should ever underestimate the impact of actually watching football live. The fact they can get nearer to the players adds to the experience. The free shirts idea is great and can only encourage more kids to take an interest. 

That's great and well done you on raising a decent minded daughter! 

I think being close to the players is a good thing for adults too. The fact I had a pint and watched the Euros with the man who scored the winner at wembley when we showed the trophy off was good. 

Plus i love how involved I feel in my club. 

Edited by Icke's Lizard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Icke's Lizard said:

That's great and well done you on raising a decent minded daughter! 

I think being close to the players is a good thing for adults too. The fact I had a pint and watched the Euros with the man who scored the winner at wembley when we showed the trophy off was good. 

Plus i love how involved I feel in my club. 

Except last season.:lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Except last season.:lol:

I still got involved but went about it the totally wrong way!! Looking back It was slightly childish of me.

I found Fullarton's number out and text him after the Dover game just before Xmas telling him "adios, **** off back to Spain and run your coaching school" 

Some people found out and I got a slight bollocking and I apologised. But I was involved in my club!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Icke's Lizard said:

I still got involved but went about it the totally wrong way!! Looking back It was slightly childish of me.

I found Fullarton's number out and text him after the Dover game just before Xmas telling him "adios, **** off back to Spain and run your coaching school" 

Some people found out and I got a slight bollocking and I apologised. But I was involved in my club!!! 

PM his number too....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not only was it the charity christmas lunch today, but FCHT also did a visit to the hospital handing out gifts

(was chadders at both?:rolleyes:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, steve lumb said:

not only was it the charity christmas lunch today, but FCHT also did a visit to the hospital handing out gifts

(was chadders at both?:rolleyes:)

He grabbed a bed so he could get a pressy.:o

Seriously though well done FCHT.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got the bus to town. It took 15-20mins to get from Shroggs road junction, through orange street roundabout. 

I was getting irate at screaming kids on the bus, the traffic and praying I got to Harvey's in time for the shirt giveaway. 

Its only on sodding Wednesday and not today!!! 

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Got the bus to town. It took 15-20mins to get from Shroggs road junction, through orange street roundabout. 

I was getting irate at screaming kids on the bus, the traffic and praying I got to Harvey's in time for the shirt giveaway. 

Its only on sodding Wednesday and not today!!! 

Freeloader 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, halifaxmark said:

Freeloader 

Haha. The shirt shall be a present to a little girl, so I'll be passing on the good sentiment and it'll get on the wick of her Leeds supporting dad!!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...