Sign in to follow this  
Pliny Harris

Strikers, forwards and attackers

3 hours ago, Flea said:

I recall that being an issue too, however unless Im mixing up players he went back to the same club we signed him from a couple of months after signing for us who were a league below?

Granted at the time off field we didnt have much of a step up so it could have been a case of better development in stepping back.

Thought we signed him from Notts County and he went to Nuneaton.

10 hours ago, Wilder Bollox said:

The original Adam Morgan, Kieran Sadlier seems to be big in Doncaster . As is the successor to Tom Harban, Tom Anderson . Both only loan players for us ? Trying to think who the other loan players were at the same time as Tom Anderson ? Shaymen Stats will know

Archie Love/Tom Anderson/Joe Ironside all showed up at roughly the same time. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Flea said:

I recall that being an issue too, however unless Im mixing up players he went back to the same club we signed him from a couple of months after signing for us who were a league below?

Dan Maguire? :-/

33 minutes ago, Shaymen Stats said:

Dan Maguire? :-/

He didnt even play in Pre-Season for us! 

Shambles all round signing there.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Danny Maguire, He actually remade his debut for Blythe whilst still a player for us and without permission.

Now at York City, but yet to play for them because of injury!

On the subject of your ex strikers/attackers, I watched Shaq McDonald come on as sub for Bromsgrove against Nuneaton today.

He’s grown a rather interesting haircut, and now looks like ex Forest striker Jason Lee as well as playing like him. 

Just now, mj85 said:

On the subject of your ex strikers/attackers, I watched Shaq McDonald come on as sub for Bromsgrove against Nuneaton today.

He’s grown a rather interesting haircut, and now looks like ex Forest striker Jason Lee as well as playing like him. 

I thought someone said he's scored  a few lately?

7 minutes ago, mj85 said:

You mean he has a Pineapple on his head? Jason Lee did not like the song about that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

You mean he has a Pineapple on his head? Jason Lee did not like the song about that.

That’s the one. Skinner and Baddiel classic 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

I thought someone said he's scored  a few lately?

I still follow him on Twitter cos I always liked his explosive style (coupled with dormant periods of course) and he retweets a few goals he's scored. He scored a pearler of a free kick the other week for example. He could well be on his way up!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, olitheshayman said:

I still follow him on Twitter cos I always liked his explosive style (coupled with dormant periods of course) and he retweets a few goals he's scored. He scored a pearler of a free kick the other week for example. He could well be on his way up!

yesterday he nearly repeated that free kick with his first touch.

If he’s on the bench for Bromsgrove at step 3, getting 10 minutes late on, I’d think he’s on his way down!

3 hours ago, mj85 said:

yesterday he nearly repeated that free kick with his first touch.

If he’s on the bench for Bromsgrove at step 3, getting 10 minutes late on, I’d think he’s on his way down!

I'm not having that. No way would Shaqqa Macca State TV lie to me!